What is Manchester like? Watch

iVaggelis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by OrmondDrone)
The closest cinema to campus - about 10 mins walk - is the Cornerhouse which shows art house films and a few classics too. I visit occasionally for films but mainly for the cafe Then about 5 mins away from there is the Great Northern complex. Then there is also the Printworks complex which has an IMAX cinema - this is probably 20mins walk from campus (or 10 mins from north campus). If you are living south of campus (Fallowfield, Withington, Didbury areas), some people also go to the Parrswood complex that has a Cineworld cinema. The one I go to most is the Odeon at the Trafford Centre which has regular, 3D and IMAX screens (you can get there by bus from campus - take the 250 from opposite the RNCM - it takes you past Old Trafford which some people find interesting )

All the cinemas in Manchester offer student discounts - just show your uni card.
Good to know! Thank you OrmondDrone!

If something worth noting about Manchester comes up to your mind, I'll be hear to read!

Also, everyone else, who wants to know something else about Manchester, please do it hear, so we all can learn a bit more about the city, where we're going to live our next 3+ years!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads