RAF - Entry Date June/July Watch

conor.b92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just had my medical today and passed no problems ( although probably the most awkward thing i have had to do in my life ! lol) Got my fitness on the 31st and then hopefully get all my dates sorted

im applying for Aircraft Tech. (mech)
watson93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
For anyone who has their PRTC/RTC dates, how long after your fitness test did you find out?

I passed my fitness test yesterday and can't wait already Just hope it isn't going to be over a month before I even get a provisional date!
Jess_ica
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Watson93 what trade you going for?

I passed my fitness the 14th may and apparently I'm pending waiting for a date cause they're waiting for more people to put on through training (that's the impression I got from them) so I'm hoping it won't be too long!!

Jess
watson93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So once you find out your date mine should come through within a week or two of yours hopefully if not sooner

And i'm going for Flight Operations Assistant.
Jess_ica
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When did that reopen? Last I heard it was closed, when did ya apply?

Yeah should be that way hopefully so I'll let ya know how it goes.

What afco you at?

Jess
watson93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My application has been quite different to others as it's took so long!! But it re-opened in November and i've slowly passed my way through Probably closed since then, but they are allowing me to carry on with the app process so I don't mind.
Newcastle AFCO.

P.S: I'm not being an ignorant w**ker by not saying 'you?' as I have read your past posts saying what trade, what AFCO etc.
Jess_ica
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha no worries don't worry about it!!

Ah okay well good luck

I keep waking up just waiting for a phone call but by the looks for things it might take a while

I'm going on a day trip to RAF Leeming with them on the 14th June though there's a few of us going from the AFCO.

Jess
georgie951
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys,

I had my PRTC 19/20 July and thought it was great! It gave a good idea of what to expects on RTS aswell as lots of tips to help prepare for it. I've got my entry date as 6th July and I'm going in as a supplier.
Shroob
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aaoi)
I start RTC on June 8th.. getting scared now.. if anyone spots this and has the same date feel free to pm me
My brother is going for 9 weeks on the 8th of June (Halton).

He says did you go to Halton on 7th April for PTRC (2 days) - he was they guy who 'relaxed'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.86%
No - but I will (46)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.32%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
46.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise