So how was your today today? Watch

TheFlyingDutchman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Crap day.

Had a cold yesterday and today butmy gf has a really important week coming up so I can't see her in case I give it to her.

Miss my gf and my family has all been out today. At least I've got my dogs to stop me going crazy.

Oh yeah and I slept through the Man U game to wake up and find they'd lost.

Hate this day.
PonchoKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
woke up reletively early, flat mate came home and made noise, messed about most of the day being pranksters.
wrote 80 words out of 750 for that one assignment (getting there slowly)
played a few games of ****'ed
another flat mate came back, messed about a bit more, watched tv, came on here, and getting ready to write a few more words, might make it over 100 tonight!
who knows [=
juliewho
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Still-slightly-drunk boyfriend woke me up at 6AM saying he wanted some coffee. I ended up making it, just so I could go back to sleep.
The rest of the day was fine though, we lazed around in the sun and played geeky online games and had icecream from an icecream van
Jellybean91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Been writing an essay all day... thrilling...
.Scout.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Today was awful. Despite having three weeks to do three essays, I thought that it would be an excellent idea to procrastinate and leave the essays to a few days before they are all due in. I've been panicking.

ANYWAY, I decided to go to the library and focus on these three essays; I facebooked my friend, asking him for a link that would be helpfull for my essay - yet instead of actually getting the link, I was rickrolled. In the middle of a packed library. It was one of those awful ones that just spin round your screen when ever you try and exit out of it. I'VE NEVER BEEN SO MORTIFIED IN MY LIFE. The death startes I got whilst Rick Astleys voice was echoing around the silent library was just beyond painful.

I then came back to my flat, and wallowed away in pure shame. Still haven't got the essays done dammit.
NaturalDisaster
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Missed my alarm and woke up 3 hours late. :L Didn't get as much studying done as I'd like to, but I watched Dr Who twice and the weather was gorgeous so yeah, good day.
Right Guard 3.D
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Silver Arrow)
I got off and a little boy smiled.
Getting off in public?! You disgust me.

On a related note. Went to work in Maccy Ds, met some awkward customers. Talked to people, got sent home early and watched Indianna Jones on BBC 3.

I earned money, free food, improved my people skills and had a lazy day after work. Not bad in my book.
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My today was ok thanks
Went to work, came home. :woo: :dance:
wactm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woke up at like 4pm . Got ready and went to my dads for Sunday Dinner. Watched Evan Almighty, ate chocolate cake. Came home. Procrastinated for the past 4 hours and have no motivation to do the **** ton of work I have but have managed to work todays work into tomorrows schedule haha.

Right now I'm rolling a blunt, sipping on some jack daniels and coke and getting ready to watch the matrix.
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by paul_blakeman)
It means like really good.
Well that's odd. He shouted it at me whilst laughing to his short friend.
Iorek
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Day was okay, had a rather weird conversation with my wife in the car which went along these lines :-

Me : Darling........
She : Yes?
Me : Would you like to take over this car?
She : What for?
Me : I would like to get a Mercedes.
She : What? What did I tell you when you got this one?
Me : But all my counterparts in Switzerland has one.
She : Are you in Switzerland?
Me : Irrelevant.
She : What did I tell you when you got this one?
Me : Oh but times and requirements do change.
She : Stop being like sheep.
Me : Well you're Welsh you wouldn't understand. *getting annoyed*
She : Oh but I do, and so will you after I'm done beating you when we get home.
Me : What?
She : I called you sheep, you called me a Welsh.
Me : Well that's what you are.
She : Indeed, and I am going to beat you buttocks when we get home like how we Welsh beat our sheep.

OOPS

Overall day went fine.

(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
lol okay OP you had a random day!

My day hasn't been fantastic. I woke up this morning with a full blown cold, and no appetite, plus I had to spend 2 hours in A&E after my 3 year old son slammed the living room door on the little finger of my 5 year old daughter. We suspected it was broken. Thankfully it wasn't.

But no I've not had a brilliant day.
Hope she is alright. Must have made her scream the whole house down.
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went to Brighton and walked down the Lanes and along the seafront and had lunch at one of my favourite little places. S'nice!
SamXi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I missed a party because i thought it started later then i couldn't be ****ed to go because my mates would already be ****faced

feelsbad
rawwwwr!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
horrible lol

Soo much coursework to do by tomorrow. Only 4000 more words to go lol. :emo:
ihaveyourcat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My day was blah, spent the day revising for exams that I have a few weeks after I get back to uni. My day was made bettert though by going shopping for summer clothes and then eating a twister icecream
Don John
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woke up at 6.43, realised I could sleep in until 8, so I did. Had some coffee, went to work FOR MY LAST DAY UNTIL AFTER EXAMS

Came to the realisation that my job (trolley collector) is a manifestation of the laziness of the general population. How hard is it to take your trolley back? Where's the garden centre? That way? Then why are you putting it right up at the opposite end?

Sorry, rant needed there.
G550NDH
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
saw Arsenal beat man utd in the pub .. good times Then had a kick about in the park with a few mates. chilling sunday
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nothing really happened.
Woke up, went to get some cereal but someone had finished the nice one but put the box back in the cupboard. Building my hopes up or what. :emo: So I had this 'Crunch" stuff and it was vile
Erm, watched some telly, washed the car and went to Maccies. That's about it.
KJane
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Today was the first day I could eat properly in ages! :woo:

I had a seizure the other day and hit my head as I collapsed, I ended up biting my tongue pretty badly during it and have barely been able to eat for days. But now I can enjoy all my food and drink like normal!

First thing I did was go to a local pub and order their homemade 8oz beefburger with melted cheddar, bacon, salad and sides of beer battered onion rings and chips. :sogood:
LoveErinxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Silver Arrow)
Spot on. Do you know what that means?

Neither have i but he looked like something that belonged in the ocean.
Where I'm from, a lush is an alcoholic.
However, in this, that wouldn't make much sense. So either this poor boy is very confused, or my knowledge of "lush" as a slang word isn't of much use to you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads