The Student Room Group

I haven't started revising yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well, today was the day I decided to heed all of the contributed constructive advise: I attempted to do some History revision earlier on since I had to do a past-paper for homework.

But much to my stupidity I went head first into the past-paper and thoroughly agitated myself due to not consequently knowing much about the content nor knowledge of the topic which had to be included in the question. I was at this for a good hour or so more, and I found it very very counter-productive. Yet the thing is, surely I should of remembered this from one of my History lessons, or at the very least it should of jogged my memory to some degree?

Oh well, I'll try again once I've mellowed and rationalised down. However, this whole encounter has made me slightly, or well, very pessimistic towards my GCSEs, because now I think I won't have enough time to relearn the core content of my subjects as well as do exam practice in order to get semi-decent results.

Of course I'll keep on trying but I don't know whether or not my revision methods are efficient enough... I know how to revise for maths and science... but when it comes to essay-based subjects I'm hopeless.
Reply 21
I've got 2 weeks till my first AS level exam. Turns out, I'd get an A* in procrastination. But not Maths, Physics, Chemistry or History :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest