the perfect arse:why it is vital that all women lift weights. Watch

JaiiStarh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Booty Booty Booty Booty Booty Bootaaayyyyyyy!
kaylafrances
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
that's a disgusting body are u joking
Philosoraptor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would.
humanrights
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
this thread seems to have opened up an interesting sub debate. its seems as if all but one of the female posters find the body unattractive but all men find it attractive.

this is odd indeed. i have always thought it strange why anorexia exists because extreme skinny women are the even less attractive than very fat women. so if women are worried about their body image why not put on weight in the extreme instead of the skinny opposite?

i think women don't know how to please men. maybe they refuse to work out to spite men?........
BlindingLight
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Girls don't need to lift weights to get a nice ass.
JaiiStarh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know the person who negged me is either a girl who looks like she hasn't gone through puberty yet....Or an obese girl who has a flubber butt and is simply jealous of the picture the OP posted! -_-

Yeahhhhh,I see you!
StephenP91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Some people have nice arses, some do not. No amount of weightlifting will change that.
username728604
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It seems ok to criticize a girl's body when she's skinny or muscular but not if she's a size 14 with a bit of stomach fat...hmm
RamocitoMorales
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago
Couldn't agree more with you OP.
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JaiiStarh)
I know the person who negged me is either a girl who looks like she hasn't gone through puberty yet....Or an obese girl who has a flubber butt and is simply jealous of the picture the OP posted! -_-

Yeahhhhh,I see you!
i would neg you if i had any left, would you seriously want that figure?
canimakeit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MutantGecko)
her arms are gross! id never want to look like that

and she has huge thighs
All the better to grip you with
Rainbow-Dream
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by humanrights)
why does it? getting in shape is exciting.
You said you are 'making' your girlfriend start some special diet, not that you were encouraging her or that it was her idea. Is it not a human right for her to choose herself whether she wants to diet and / or tone up, not yours?
JaiiStarh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kaylafrances)
i would neg you if i had any left, would you seriously want that figure?
What is wrong with her? All you girlies are overeacting! You are talking like she is some bloody morbidly obese monster! So what,she has chunky arms? She has a lovely flat stomach and a nice perky bum #NoLesbo

I didn't even say I wanted her figure though! I'm quite happy with my own figure for the first time in ages!
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by humanrights)
achieving the perfect body is not possible without weight lifting. for some reason women are reluctant to lift weights as they think it will lead to a masculine figure. nothing can be further from the truth, if done properly female body builders can look incredibly sexy.

I agree. Too many girls think they're going to turn into some muscular, manly looking person overnight if they lift weights. Not understanding why people don't like her thighs either.

(Original post by Tommyjw)
Not like you'd ever get a girl anything near that anyway
Also this.
flubadiblam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hylean)
Nyah, I don't really like her arse.
And i dont like your face!
JaiiStarh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think some of you girls have been deluded and brainwashed by seeing these constant images of size 6/8 girls so you think that is the norm! I think the woman in the picture is fairly attractive and has quite a nice figure.....Not the figure which I would like to attain because her arms are a bit chunky for my personal liking,but there is nothing immensely wrong with her! :confused: If you're going to neg me for this,please at least explain to me why you disagree with me and what is so terribly wrong with the beautiful female in the picture! Ta x
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What is wrong with her? All you girlies are overeacting! You are talking like she is some bloody morbidly obese monster! So what,she has chunky arms? She has a lovely flat stomach and a nice perky bum #NoLesbo

I didn't even say I wanted her figure though! I'm quite happy with my own figure for the first time in ages!
aww well i wouldn't like that body, she may look good in a bikini to guys, but i wouldn't like to dress a figure like that, she would look huge in plain clothes...
JaiiStarh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kaylafrances)
aww well i wouldn't like that body, she may look good in a bikini to guys, but i wouldn't like to dress a figure like that, she would look huge in plain clothes...
Does she really look that big to you?:confused: I think we're looking at different pictures lol. The only think I kind of agree with is her arms seem disproportionately out of shape compared to the rest of her body,so when it comes to wearing t-shirts,she may look abit....weird lol
kaylafrances
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does she really look that big to you?:confused: I think we're looking at different pictures lol. The only think I kind of agree with is her arms seem disproportionately out of shape compared to the rest of her body,so when it comes to wearing t-shirts,she may look abit....weird lol
i admit i have a distorted view... still i agree with the arms part but i also think her huge thighs could make her like a size 16 or something..
Jono404
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
All the fittest girls at my gym use the free weights and resistance machines. The rest just do cardio and that pointless adductor machine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads