How can a virgin be good in bed? But this has come from the horse's mouth! Watch

sassy123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They don't have any bad habits ?
trm90
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Carpediemxx)
People are generally bad in bed because they don't listen, or are lazy
This times a million. Your first time having sex will usually be fun and exciting so that you'll be really into it... just make sure you communicate properly and it will all feel nice.

Plus, it's not like it's physically difficult to thrust, ride, suck or kiss :dontknow:
Journeyzap
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Define 'good in bed'? I dont get what people refer to specifically?
Why are you Anon for this?

Anyway, basically, good in bed would be someone who makes you enjoy the experience in bed.
A man who is bad in bed might be one who gets the women with little or no foreplay, thrusts a few times, cums and doesn't bother pleasing the woman. Or a man who has little experience with "women bits" and may treat them too harshly/fumble about etc.

A woman who is bad in bed might be one who just lies on the bed waiting for her partner to do all of the work but without moving herself. And in the same way, not really knowing man bits / not being adventurous.

It is a bit like being good or bad at cooking. You might be one of those who can only make pasta, and sometimes it comes out chewy, or you could be a person who can grab any ingredients, as random as they may be, and make something tasty out of it.
En Taro Tassadar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I mean, first of all giving a bj is not very hard, I mean prettymuch anyone can do it (no insult, you surely were good)... and secondly everyone loves bj's.... (btw. no offense to anyone, who can't give a propper bj...)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads