Osama bin Laden has been dead for years... Watch

nuttygirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would they say it now though? What's so important about today, if he really has been dead for 4 years?
Jacktri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
Uh yeh you people seem to be ignoring the fact i said "Why would he lie to us FOR NO REASON?" I know presidents lie, I'm not thick, but they always have a reason, theres NO reason why he would randomly say it now if he had been dead for years, it ultimately doesn't make much of a difference WHEN he died over the last 10 years....

Also, sorry if this makes me "drugged" or whatever, but I trust BBC News more than your ridiculous unsupported conspiracies. Were you there when it happened? Do you have military intelligence contacts?

YOU GET REAL!
Obama is starting his re election campaign by saying he helped kill Osama it puts him in an extremely strong position
Narcissist
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well the picture on google maps of his compound is from 2011. I'm guessing they didn't rebuild it.
Mad Cat Lady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by GwrxVurfer)
Why do you think it's making you drugged? I really don't understand that part of your post.

The conspiracy theories that you support (The ones reported by the BBC) are often very unreliable, supported by little or no evidence.

I don't for one minute believe that you were there, nor do I believe you have military intelligence contacts. I think it's you who needs to "get real"
Someone said I was on something when I said I trusted the BBC.
Perhaps you need to read my posts properly, you don't seem to understand. Obama has military intelligence contacts and they have Bin Laden's body, thats some evidence, whereas these conspiracies have no evidence at all, they are ideas. People have tried to announce before that he was dead, you could tell it was fake, and you can tell that this is real, nobody has found evidence to oppose it.
Mad Cat Lady
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thecookiemonster)
The news comes from reliable sources? Do you have any idea how much the media lie?
Yeh I know the media lie, but the fact that the BBC is saying one thing and the Daily Mail another, which would you believe?
Rzc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
WTF, to 'stay in Afghanistan', we're gonna stay there regardless of Osama...
J.Star
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AspiringGenius)
The daily mail? OMG WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS RUBBISH NOW!!! Lol
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8444069.stm
Mad Cat Lady
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jacktri)
Obama is starting his re election campaign by saying he helped kill Osama it puts him in an extremely strong position
Mmmm, this is true. But I think thats more taking whats happened and turning it around to make it look like he played a part, rather than just straight-out lying about something this huge, its worldwide news. He'd be incredibly stupid to do that cause if people found out he had been dead for years or wasnt dead yet, EVERYONE would hate him. Or maybe... thats what he wants us to think..... D:
aeterno
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Who are you implying is lying? You think Obama would stand and lie into the face of the world for no reason? How are we supposed to use "minds of our own" when we ultimately know nothing about it? We trust the news, it comes from reliable sources, its conspiracy theories which shouldnt be trusted...
Really? What planet are you on?

Gosh, the stupidity of some people...
J.Star
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Uh yeh you people seem to be ignoring the fact i said "Why would he lie to us FOR NO REASON?" I know presidents lie, I'm not thick, but they always have a reason, theres NO reason why he would randomly say it now if he had been dead for years, it ultimately doesn't make much of a difference WHEN he died over the last 10 years....

Also, sorry if this makes me "drugged" or whatever, but I trust BBC News more than your ridiculous unsupported conspiracies. Were you there when it happened? Do you have military intelligence contacts?

YOU GET REAL!
No reason? How about this will almost guarantee Obama a second term in office which was something that before today was no where near a certainty as it is now.

The Us government can now play this to their advantage in 2 ways. They can either continue with their war in Afghanistan and (and continue purging the land for oil and precious stones) which the public will play along to as we are now making "progress".

On the other hand they can focus on Libya so that they can purge oil from their land instead thus helping to feed fuel-hungry American infrastructure and help to stabilize their economy with help from lower oil prices.
Mad Cat Lady
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aeterno)
Really? What planet are you on?

Gosh, the stupidity of some people...
You trust the conspiracy theories then?
username247300
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

YOU GET REAL!
Yeah,. I'm the one who needs to get real. I posted a BBC documentary anyway thats supports my idea... The BBC is funded by the government and only release government reports... Epic fail, you should spend less time with your legs open and more time with a book open. :cool:
aeterno
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You trust the conspiracy theories then?
No. But I don't blindly believe everything in the media either.
AspiringGenius
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First links to the Daily Mail, then Youtube. Where next? Fox news? Lolololol
Mad Cat Lady
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by J.Star)
No reason? How about this will almost guarantee Obama a second term in office which was something that before today was no where near a certainty as it is now.

The Us government can now play this to their advantage in 2 ways. They can either continue with their war in Afghanistan and (and continue purging the land for oil and precious stones) which the public will play along to as we are now making "progress".

On the other hand they can focus on Libya so that they can purge oil from their land instead thus helping to feed fuel-hungry American infrastructure and help to stabilize their economy with help from lower oil prices.
Well, as someone else said, why would they tell us now then? They could have had us going for years and years and years... if anything I'd expect the Americans to get the hell out of there, if my country was in another country, and we had just killed the leader of the people who hate my country, I'd get out. His followers will be out for blood!

Another thing to mention is, this is likely to spark off mass terrorist retaliation... if anything, I wouldnt have announced it at all.
Jacktri
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mmmm, this is true. But I think thats more taking whats happened and turning it around to make it look like he played a part, rather than just straight-out lying about something this huge, its worldwide news. He'd be incredibly stupid to do that cause if people found out he had been dead for years or wasnt dead yet, EVERYONE would hate him. Or maybe... thats what he wants us to think..... D:
lol he is the president he can;t be found out politicians lie all the time and nobody ever finds out
Steezy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hasan)
If they did it to remain in Afghanistan, why did they tell us about it now - couldn't they have kept it a secret even longer?
Errm.... Re-elections anyone??
Moleman1996
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
by using an article from the daily mail, your theory just lost all credibility
Perky perks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
..... surely some people believe what he's saying if there's a great big chearing crowd outside the whitehouse..... for which there are video images that were shown on BBC news this morning.... it's about the only thing they talked about :-S
Keckers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bin Laden has almost nothing to do with the reason we are in Afghanistan.

Also I expect they buried him at see because any other grave would likely become a shrine for his sick followers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.82%
No - but I will (87)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.73%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (539)
47.74%

Watched Threads