Girls, do you think that most men in clubs are bad dancers........? Watch

iainthegreat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
Depends if the guys black or white tbh, and tbh if it's white people chances are it's not a party it's just an alcoholic gathering, and then white girls taking pictures with foundation on their lips whilst pouting like ducks....
Bit stereotypical of you sir :rolleyes:
aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/frog-1.jpg + http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/...nder-14449.jpg

Nahh, I kid, not everyone's that bad :ahee:
getfunky!
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends if the guys black or white tbh, and tbh if it's white people chances are it's not a party it's just an alcoholic gathering, and then white girls taking pictures with foundation on their lips whilst pouting like ducks....
I dunno about the question ..

But! Duck Face song! :ahee:

TheCurlyHairedDude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steezy)
You clearly attend some pretty **** parties
The only **** parties I have attended are white ones, if you want more details go visit my 250+ post thread on Black parties vs white parties, I'm sure you'll fiind some bant in there
TheCurlyHairedDude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by flubadiblam)
and if its black people?
Loads of black yardie girls wearing batty riders, getting daggered into a wall with dry legs and toes....

Nah I'm just going to the extremes of both sides but white parties still suck
Steezy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The only **** parties I have attended are white ones, if you want more details go visit my 250+ post thread on Black parties vs white parties, I'm sure you'll fiind some bant in there
Could not give less of a **** about your previous threads tbh. The parties you go to are definitely not the ones I go to. 3 day drug fuelled house raves don't have girls with foundation on their lips, pouting in the bathroom.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (130)
38.69%
No - but I will (19)
5.65%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (162)
48.21%

Watched Threads