Guys: Do you like a girl natural, trimmed, or shaven? ;P Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
Make it trimmed enough so that it doesn't look like an overgrown hedge.
Jenny_Jazz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trimmed and neat is the preference for me
Anonymous #3
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dorkish)
Just wondering, y'know... I never know whether to leave it, tidy it, or take it all off. ;P
I asked my boyfriend what other girls did, and after thinking for a minute, he said "you know those Russian hamsters? Well, kind of like that - that size and shape with the same fur length" which I thought was hilarious.

All guys are different. I've met guys who liked full bush and the occasional one who is curious to see it shaved. Trimmed and neatened tends to please most. Personally, I'm going through a phase of leaving it natural, which my boyfriend is ok about.
`R92
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trimmed or fully shaven but to be honest i'm not the fussiest
Camss
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Here's what you do.

Gel all of your pubic hair so it is straight and spikey, and go and sunbathe in the garden for a few hours, so you get that red raw look down there. Then proceed to buzz it all off with an electric razor, along with a few layers of crusty/burnt skin with it. Collect all your trimmings and everything else in a baking tray along with your own urine. Then put this tray in the oven at the highest setting for a few hours.

When your neighbours are on holiday, replace their windows with your roasted piss-pube sheets.
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
All off, completely bald.
Anonymous #4
Report 7 years ago
All natural
History123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trimmed i think is better than all off
Kazbian
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have mine neatly trimmed. I've been told to shave it once, but I don't like it and my boyfriend (at the time) had his completely natural, so I said I wouldn't unless he shaved his first. He did, so we both ended up shaved. xD
Anonymous #5
Report 7 years ago
When people say trimmed what do they actually mean?? I mean like just length, or control where it grows too?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads