Going back to college after exams Watch

Nix-j-c
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by .snowflake.)
Last exam 27th May, return from study leave 9th June, end of summer term 21st July. So, I'm definately off back.
That's roughly what's ours is like to! My last exam is on the 27th aswell (mines chemistry) . . .
Pi!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
We have to go back in June to start A2 and finish in early July.
TheatreLovely
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
We have to go back and start A2. AS year has been rushed, so surely starting earlier will give us more time next year to cover everything?
dancinginrainbows
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been back for a couple of days and it's been useful enough. In philosophy we haven't had proper lessons for over a month now, so we just revise or do test questions. My History teacher does really well planned lessons so we always do something good, especially things that you can't really do without a teacher/other contributions. And with Maths it's nice to be in a class anyway because you can get help straight away if you need it.

So it's better than I thought it would be

But basically- after exams, if your attendance is good, you should be fine with skipping things. I missed the last month last year and the college hardly noticed/ignored it. I missed a couple of topics, but we went over them after the summer anyway. Just make sure to get reading lists and work before you go.
.snowflake.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nix-j-c)
That's roughly what's ours is like to! My last exam is on the 27th aswell (mines chemistry) . . .
Same Edexcel AS Chemistry Unit 2.
paniking_and_not_revising
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by dancinginrainbows)
I've been back for a couple of days and it's been useful enough. In philosophy we haven't had proper lessons for over a month now, so we just revise or do test questions. My History teacher does really well planned lessons so we always do something good, especially things that you can't really do without a teacher/other contributions. And with Maths it's nice to be in a class anyway because you can get help straight away if you need it.

So it's better than I thought it would be

But basically- after exams, if your attendance is good, you should be fine with skipping things. I missed the last month last year and the college hardly noticed/ignored it. I missed a couple of topics, but we went over them after the summer anyway. Just make sure to get reading lists and work before you go.
Yeah I'm gonna ask for a list of everything we need done. We actually have a date where we have to go in and catch up before leaving which we have to go to if we're behind. They'll have to drag me in kicking and screaming.

My attendance is around 94%.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.26%
No - but I will (21)
5.54%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (185)
48.81%

Watched Threads