Confidence over small boobs Watch

GAguy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SugarPuffs)
You can always wear a push up-bra or a boob tube to make your boobs look bigger to guys. And if its a ONS or something, when you take your push-up bra/boob tube off he won't give a **** anyway since he'll be getting some.

Problem Solved :sexface:
That's outrageous! That's selling something you don't have!
T-Hill
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Small boobs: I like
Big boobs: I like
Boobs in general: I like

Boobs are boobs, guys won't complain... and if they do, forget them!
StudentFDot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You ask a guy to shag you, he will.
A guy asks you to shag him, you wouldn't.

Don't stress yourself.
Redreynard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Every guy I've been with have said they like my tiny boobs ("they're neat, sexy, big boobs are just gross etc")

But on here it seems as though no one appreciates the smaller size.

It makes me SO nervous about getting with anyone new.

I'm sure these guys weren't lying to me. Maybe I only attract a certain type (they all tend to be "bum men" instead of boob men).

Do guys really get turned off if a girl has no boobs?

the guys you've met like small boobs. and models from 1920s flapper girls to twiggy in the 1960s have been lionised on account of their slim, small boobed appearance. i also prefer girls who are not too curvy.
yes the whole world loves a slim girl.
but then again, other guys like curvy girls.
so slim or curvy, everyone has a chance in the lottery of life.
StephenP91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There is more to a woman that just boobs, physically that is. In reality you're not going to find many women with the perfect size breasts, so just be happy with what you have.
lilywolf
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There are loads of guys who prefer smaller boobs, I really wouldn't worry!

I once dated a guy who said he 'preferred an A/B cup' when i'm an E/F... wasn't impressed .

But aeriously, I really wouldn't worry!
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Practically every girl I hear guys talk about have small boobs...Think about the celebrities men find gorgeous. Rachel McAdams, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis, Hayden Panettiere, Charlize Theron, Kate Hudson, Miranda Kerr, Keira Knightley.. The list goes on. I'd say most of the true beauties in Hollywood are small-boobed. Just take care of yourself and your figure, pay attention to hair and makeup.
PaperSnowAGhost!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Every guy I've been with have said they like my tiny boobs ("they're neat, sexy, big boobs are just gross etc")

I'm sure these guys weren't lying to me. Maybe I only attract a certain type (they all tend to be "bum men" instead of boob men).

I have small boobs and all guys iv been with said they love them. I said i wanted a boob job but my bf and guy friends all said don't do it, guys don't like fake boobs.

Then i saw Kate Middleton and her almost non existent breasts. She's super hot and just married a prince. So i figured small boobs are great
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you have a nice face and generally a nice figure (and, importantly, a good personality), you're going to attract guys. Once a guy is attracted to you and is in a position where he's going to be getting some boob action, he really will not care at all about how big they are, he'll just be very grateful for what he's getting!
Gidds
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your size has very little to do with anything, whats important to us guys (i'm going to throw this out there on our behalf) is the proportions. Big girls with small boobs doesnt work neither does a small girl with massive boobs, its all about proportions and whats looks right to your body shape. So chin up as i'm sure your fine and better than most of the boob obsessed nutters on here.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you mean small boobs or practically no boobs?

Small boobs are fine. Lexi Belle has small boobs and look what she's achieved.
Gallabay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Really, any consistency of boob is fine... better to be small and perky mounds of joy than big saggy jugs of fun.
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And think of the dresses you can wear without looking vulgar

http://www.modernglossy.com/wp-conte...scars-lo32.jpg
hippobluecampe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't trust the internet
Lucygator
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just remember, they wont be sagging to your knees when your 50
sophisticated
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

So let me get this straight... you've been with guys who have fully appreciated your small breasts in real life, but all of a sudden you're doubting everything because of a few posts on TSR??? I've actually browsed some of the "small boobs" threads myself and all the men have said the same thing more or less; big or small, they don't really care. I don't think I even read one post that said "big is the only acceptable size." So TSR is actually backing up your real life experiences, not contradicting them. Have you not seen these threads as well, or am I living in a parallel universe?

God give me strength... I really don't understand people sometimes :facepalm:
suis-je bovvered?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Boobs are boobs, no matter the size.

And also, it's quality, not quantity (in context).
Geoff89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PaperSnowAGhost!)
I have small boobs and all guys iv been with said they love them. I said i wanted a boob job but my bf and guy friends all said don't do it, guys don't like fake boobs.

Then i saw Kate Middleton and her almost non existent breasts. She's super hot and just married a prince. So i figured small boobs are great
For some reason the media constantly barrage us with this idea that all men are obsessed with huge, fake, orange melons (The Only Way Is Essex). When in reality this simply isn't true, I hate fake boobs, not just because of the way they look and feel but because of what they represent. Barbie-"You should look at me because I've got big boobies, I'm important", who's obsessed with them know?

Looks like you got good advice from your friends, its a shame about the thousands of girls who don't.
MrsCrackFox
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Trust me, TSR boys do not represent the average male view.
Some of the most attractive women are B/C cups, the average celebrity women is a B/C cup.
So don't fret about the views of TSR boys.
LostRiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Small boobs aren't a turn off at all. Don't worry.

There's plenty of girls about with small boobs who many guys find attractive, myself included.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads