MUA makeup £1 Superdrug Watch

natalie9234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by clo-clo1)
I wanted to buy this but the only one they had was smushed up and covered in gunk, who knows what had happened to it.
oh, yummy. i hate it when that happens :/
Kalamari Dave
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh, its a thread about makeup. I genuinely thought this was about a company called MUA making a superdrug that combats superdiseases and sh** for a quid.

Ladies... :hat2:
:wavey:

:vroam:
abbi.blythe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by clo-clo1)
I had no idea about it either and it wasn't with the regular stand of MUA products, so make sure you take a good around if you can't find it.

I got a 12 eyeshadow in bright colours but they also had a neutral looking palette. Then they have foundation, mascaras, quad eyeshadows, blusher and bronzer mosaic palettes so the colour won't be flat (I got a blush, which is lovely). I also got a trio of eyeshadows which looks really expensive, they had blacks, green, blue, brown and a pinky set.
Then they have this eyeliner 3 in 1 contour pen which can give you different looks depending on how you apply it, I've only tried it as eyeshadow though which was the easiest way.
The stand had been hit quite hard already but I'm deffo going back to check when they restock
I'm really excited now lol! My nearest store is Manchester so it should stock it there, it's big Ooooh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.56%
No - but I will (17)
5.38%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.33%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (154)
48.73%

Watched Threads