Can't stand uni any more Watch

River85
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by whyumadtho)
Leaving now is the worst thing you should do. All this time and debt for nothing would be a terrible regret and burden to have on your shoulders when you have to explain to potential employers what you have been doing for the past few years. Just keep that in mind and try your hardest to get the highest grade you can in the time you have remaining. You are almost at the end; don't stop just before the finish line and walk away.
Not quite nothing. As he's passed the first two years he should have 240 credits (enough for a diploma of higher education) and, if he has passed 300, enough for an ordinary degree (usually -this will vary).

He can take the credits he's passed so far and transfer to the Open University (with a little break if necessary). Although I do suggest the OP thinks about this seriously and tries to speak to someone at university, a tutor or director of studies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.48%
No - but I will (62)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise