Which face wash do you recommend? Watch

stargirl2012
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb...prdcode=32595m

Pricey and smells icky but perfect if you have spotty but not oily skin as it's far less harsh than any chemical/tea tree stuff to get rid of spots but still clears pores and makes skin look and feel very clean. I think the exfoliation thingies are gentle enough to use every day and I do but if that might be too harsh there is also a wash version in the same product line which looks good.

edit: I dunno if this would be good for getting foundation and stuff off as I don't wear that but it definitely doesn't take off eye make up so I just use boots basic gel stuff for eyemake up afterwards.
stella marris
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
it depend on your skin type but as for me am using clearsil pad[purple container precisely] after which i use bio oil to reduce the acne.
sicarius1992
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
None of these products ever worked for me. Ironically (even though I doubt there's a connection) since I stopped washing my face my acne is much better. Yay for hormones!
kpwxx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kaygee)
I hear that Tee tree face wash really works but im not sure, has anyone tried it?
I use the tea tree facial wash from the body shop, it works for me but my friend didn't like it so I suppose it varies. They have a range of face washes for different skin types.

It seems quite expensive but actually lasts aaaages since you only have to use a tiny bit each time and it spreads really well.

xxx
flubadiblam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Water works for me, shower gel when i take a shower!
Arekkusu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In before jizz
pinknipper
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
St Ives is the best face wash/scrub I've ever used I would heartily recommend it. Plus, it's usually on offer somewhere or other.
DellaLouise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.boots.com/en/Clearasil-Ul...150ml_1160772/

I use this I find that it's gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin. It can be a bit more expensive than other brands but I think Tesco has it on offer at the moment.
Norfolk_Enchance
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nalced)
L'Oréal for men. the green and blue bottle. They cost £7!
does it work?
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey there everyone,
i just wanted to know which face wash product works best and gets rid of, or reduces spots and acne.

ive tried:
Neutrogena - grapefruit with microbeads
Clean and Clear - Daily wash with gentle beads

i'm thinking of buying another face wash, but i dont know which one works.

i am open to any sugguestions
If you really wnna get rid of your acne then use Panoxyl Wash 10. This is the strongest stuff and it's usually prescription but you can get it on Amazon. It pretty powerful stuff so it depends on how bad ur face is.
Do u have proper acne or just little spots? Post pics if possible.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...fix=panoxyl+10
areonite
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I just use Boots' own cucumber face scrub. It's a little clear tube, light green inside and a green lid. Works well and it's cheap.

I also use a no.7 moisturiser called "Balanced Results Day Sorbet" which has really worked but is quite expensive.
Bakasplitz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I tend to use Skin Food's products (a product from Korea and Singapore) due to me preceding Asian beauty products to western ones :3
FreshPrincess1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey there everyone,
i just wanted to know which face wash product works best and gets rid of, or reduces spots and acne.

ive tried:
Neutrogena - grapefruit with microbeads
Clean and Clear - Daily wash with gentle beads

i'm thinking of buying another face wash, but i dont know which one works.

i am open to any sugguestions

I use clean&clear exfoliating wash coupled with clearn&clear or clearasil deep-cleansing lotion/toner before bed

To get rid of acne and spots anything with Tea Tree oil is what you need
JKXN
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hear that Tee tree face wash really works but im not sure, has anyone tried it?
I use Tee tree face wash and noticed a difference straight away, i'de recommend it. its really good, feels soft and fresh after use
TheGrandmaster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Soap.
daisydaffodil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I use Amie face wash/moisturiser.
SQ918
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why don't you try Clean and Clear Advantage? It always does the job for me
Hemzo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Simple moisturising face wash. Use it twice a day, everything's natural and there's nothing there to aggrevate spots. Also suitable for sensitive skin
Music22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/...ating-wash.jpg I use this, it's really amazing and has really cleaned up my spots! I know you've said you've already tried it though, so probably not much help...
what123?
Report 7 years ago
semen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (467)
38.06%
No - but I will (95)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (578)
47.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed