Whats the one thing that irritates you the most in the opposite sex? Watch

Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by darlingsaidyes)
When they think you fancy them/wanna go out with them just because you make conversation with them
This.

Also when they think they can drop us and pick us up again anytime they want and except us to come crawling back and worship their ****.

Farting. Yes sometimes its funny but come on its not that funny
The Cornerstone
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Lollo*)
When they quote Ari Gold on their facebook status and they believe that quoting him makes them exactly as cool as they believe him to be. Same goes for Californication or any other TV show that is made to appeal to young boys.
Same thing for girls, except it's the same Marilyn Monroe quote on almost every single female facebook page.
DisconcertingWink1
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kat2pult)
You totally just proved my point. Especially with the whole 'and then telling me about it' bit. :yawn:
Oh dear. A lack of irony is something which annoys me.
LostRiots
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Expecting the benefits of both gender equality and more old-fashioned ways, having everything paid for all the time for example.

I have no problems with occasionally treating a girl I like to a nice meal or something, but if you're going to be earning a similar amount of money as me you can piss off with the inflated sense of entitlement and expecting to be treated like a special princess.
malaikah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Cornerstone)
But if we do, we get told off for being chauvinistic because they're independent and don't need men to help them.

Which takes us to another thing that irritates me.
Depends on the girl. I'd appreciate it
rei dos reis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When they gossip about pointless embarassing things with their friends, without my consent. Not irritating, guys do it too.. But girls are more open about some things with each other than guys are
dipless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That they're generally prettier than me
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When they think that I'm interested (even the slightest bit) in football...or even think I understand it.
surina_xxx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
when they think football and cod is only for guys!
lonely14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Constant gossiping/chatting, especially in Library.
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not understanding the difference between absolute value and relative value
yituool
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Movement. Goddammit, rape jokes are so easy.
prescilla
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lexi99)
This.

Also when they think they can drop us and pick us up again anytime they want and except us to come crawling back and worship their ****.

Farting. Yes sometimes its funny but come on its not that funny
Haha this! The most annoying thing I know is when I have to live in a small appartment with a guy who keeps farting all the time. After a few days you ask him politely to stop but he doesn't care at all because he doesn't find it rude. And guys like that don't seem to understand why nobody wants to date them because they are "nice guys, not players"...
Chillaxer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Women-claiming that men don't give a **** and then instantly rejecting the ones that do.
TurboCretin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kat2pult)
You totally just proved my point. Especially with the whole 'and then telling me about it' bit. :yawn:
Fail.

Their tendency to get their way via the most roundabout means. To guys, it just comes across as manipulative.
Ewan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
General insecurities

Mind games

(Original post by surina_xxx)
when they think football and cod is only for guys!
:sexface:

(Original post by prescilla)
Haha this! The most annoying thing I know is when I have to live in a small appartment with a guy who keeps farting all the time. After a few days you ask him politely to stop but he doesn't care at all because he doesn't find it rude. And guys like that don't seem to understand why nobody wants to date them because they are "nice guys, not players"...
Would you like me not to use the toilet either?
Jimbo1234
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
being in a mood for no reason and then taking it out on everyone else because they are selfish *****.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Judging all men by their ex/exes and/or judging the book by it's cover.

(Original post by The Cornerstone)
Same thing for girls, except it's the same Marilyn Monroe quote on almost every single female facebook page.
A billion times this.
Seriously, girls, you want to be unique and appreciated? Don't all use the same sodding quote.
prescilla
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ewan)
Would you like me not to use the toilet either?
That's completely different... Do you think it's okay to fart loudly when other people are eating?
Megaloblastic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When they keep whining whenever I go to put them back in their cage for the night.

Ungrateful *****es.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
38.84%
No - but I will (45)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.09%

Watched Threads