The Student Room Group

Whats the one thing that irritates you the most in the opposite sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by darlingsaidyes
When they think you fancy them/wanna go out with them just because you make conversation with them :colonhash:

This.

Also when they think they can drop us and pick us up again anytime they want and except us to come crawling back and worship their cock.

Farting. Yes sometimes its funny but come on its not that funny
Original post by *Lollo*
When they quote Ari Gold on their facebook status and they believe that quoting him makes them exactly as cool as they believe him to be. Same goes for Californication or any other TV show that is made to appeal to young boys.

Same thing for girls, except it's the same Marilyn Monroe quote on almost every single female facebook page.
Original post by kat2pult
You totally just proved my point. Especially with the whole 'and then telling me about it' bit. :yawn:

Oh dear. A lack of irony is something which annoys me.
Reply 23
Expecting the benefits of both gender equality and more old-fashioned ways, having everything paid for all the time for example.

I have no problems with occasionally treating a girl I like to a nice meal or something, but if you're going to be earning a similar amount of money as me you can piss off with the inflated sense of entitlement and expecting to be treated like a special princess.
Reply 24
Original post by The Cornerstone
But if we do, we get told off for being chauvinistic because they're independent and don't need men to help them.

Which takes us to another thing that irritates me.

Depends on the girl. I'd appreciate it :smile:
When they gossip about pointless embarassing things with their friends, without my consent. Not irritating, guys do it too.. But girls are more open about some things with each other than guys are :colonhash:
Reply 26
That they're generally prettier than me :tongue:
When they think that I'm interested (even the slightest bit) in football...or even think I understand it.
Reply 28
when they think football and cod is only for guys!
Reply 29
Constant gossiping/chatting, especially in Library. :angry:
Not understanding the difference between absolute value and relative value
Movement. Goddammit, rape jokes are so easy.
Reply 32
Original post by Lexi99
This.

Also when they think they can drop us and pick us up again anytime they want and except us to come crawling back and worship their cock.

Farting. Yes sometimes its funny but come on its not that funny

Haha this! The most annoying thing I know is when I have to live in a small appartment with a guy who keeps farting all the time. After a few days you ask him politely to stop but he doesn't care at all because he doesn't find it rude. And guys like that don't seem to understand why nobody wants to date them because they are "nice guys, not players"...
Women-claiming that men don't give a **** and then instantly rejecting the ones that do.
Original post by kat2pult
You totally just proved my point. Especially with the whole 'and then telling me about it' bit. :yawn:

Fail.

Their tendency to get their way via the most roundabout means. To guys, it just comes across as manipulative.
Reply 35
General insecurities

Mind games

Original post by surina_xxx
when they think football and cod is only for guys!

:sexface:

Original post by prescilla
Haha this! The most annoying thing I know is when I have to live in a small appartment with a guy who keeps farting all the time. After a few days you ask him politely to stop but he doesn't care at all because he doesn't find it rude. And guys like that don't seem to understand why nobody wants to date them because they are "nice guys, not players"...

Would you like me not to use the toilet either?
(edited 12 years ago)
being in a mood for no reason and then taking it out on everyone else because they are selfish *****.
Reply 37
Judging all men by their ex/exes and/or judging the book by it's cover.

Original post by The Cornerstone
Same thing for girls, except it's the same Marilyn Monroe quote on almost every single female facebook page.

A billion times this.
Seriously, girls, you want to be unique and appreciated? Don't all use the same sodding quote.
Reply 38
Original post by Ewan
Would you like me not to use the toilet either?

That's completely different... Do you think it's okay to fart loudly when other people are eating?
When they keep whining whenever I go to put them back in their cage for the night.

Ungrateful bitches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending