Pandora jewellery - is it worth it? Watch

Bella_Cullen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by screenager2004)
It seems a bit odd to buy one for yourself!
I'm not.
Cirsium
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Turnerf)
some are like 15-20.
:no: The spacers are £20 and there are a couple of charms for £25 but they're the little animals and things that you probably don't want.
and you could cheat and get the bracelet with the pandora thingy on it, so it looks like it is form pandora.
If I was going to spend £40 on anything, it'd at least be a really nice charm, not a random piece of leather to hang it on just because it has a name on it!
ediesting
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Too overprice.
elliejellie3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love mine, it means so much to me. That's what you are paying for in a way; anyone can go and get a cheap naff bracelet from Primark, but Pandora is something special and more unique, and that makes it worth the money.
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't really like them myself.
*Darcie*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Overpriced and overrated.
als746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by efn)
No thanks, i'll stick with my primark jewellery
I wouldn't say no if someone wanted to buy one for me, but cheap knock-off primark jewellery ftw
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My mother has one - we've all contributed charms to represent ourselves or something important to her. When I'm forking out £45 to give her a tiny charm that reminds her of me (someone she probably doesn't forget on a regular basis....) I do question it.

Least she's easy to get gifts for :dontknow:
Lilli1994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have a pandora bracelet and I adore it! I wear it everyday haha, I do think they are expensive but the charms you get can be quite special, I do know that mine is worth over £500 and it isn't even full yet...
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I had a mate who bought his girlfriend a pandora neckless cost him a fortune too a month later his girlfriend breaks up with him.
bananacake14
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love mine It was a present off my g-ma for my 18th last year, all my charms mean something to me, I wear it everyday
hippieglitter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella_Cullen)
What do you think of Pandora jewellery? Overpriced or worth it?
I used to like some of their jewellery but now you see Pandora everywhere and IMO those charm bracelets are really quite naff. I do like a lot of their rings though.
My mum bought me a charm bracelet in the style of Pandora but a lot cheaper, I adore it. My favourite charm is a solid silver pineapple that my parents bought me from Williamsburg.
Oh-WOW
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have a pandora bracelet and don't get me wrong, it means alot to me as I got it for my 18th and my charms have all been presents from people who mean alot to me. However, I think the charms are overpriced for all that they are and in reality, when the pandora phase dies out, they'll be worth basically nothing. I really wanted like a proper old charm bracelet that would be timeless. but I do still love mine because of the sentiment behind it
c0nfus3d
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm going to be totally honest, a lot of people have started to buy them just for the name and to achieve the status as purchasing something of class and expense. Now they're so common, they're really offputting. Shame though, I actually admired some of their jewellery. Now, it's like "I want another £50 charm for my 2 month anniversary" etc etc. That's all I've been hearing. :erm:
CallCatchers
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My son bought me one a few years ago, but the price on the charms is shocking and definitely not worth it! I gget charms from Everything Bling much cheaper, and they are usually just as good quality.
Alesha1991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think they're a bit overpriced for what they are & they're not really to my taste anyway. Seems like they're really popular though.
jamesthehustler
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i work with jewellery and most of the stuff from pandora i resell as it sells fast but personally i wouldn't buy it to give to someone as you can buy better

i could get a nice bracelet made by versace for £9,000 with 180g of 18kt almost brand new (worn once) with celebrity ownership details

i did have someone bring me an all gold pandora bracelet and charms it was 18g of 14kt i called it £600
and got £900 after taking it apart so i sold the charms loose and the bracelet alone online
chimejewellery
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think that originally the Jewellery was really cute, and their initial bracelets were a good gift idea! I now think they have expanded their business into a variety of jewellery items which makes their stuff less identifiable! Not a bad thing, may actually be what they needed!
goldensnow101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think that unless it means something really special, you can get cheaper jewellery with the same quality just probably without the name.
finessedurb14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Jewelry **
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads