LADIES - What is your ideal/type of guy look like physically? Watch

This discussion is closed.
racello
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by uktotalgamer)
It's obviously what he is. He'll be on more in a week than some soldiers earn in their lives. He doesen't, or atleast rarely gives to charity. He acts like a child, which is because he's spolit for kicking a ball around. Its pathetic. Him and others who are payed ridiculous amounts should be taxed atleast 50% of their earnings, and asked to give 20% to charity.
It's all very well you speculating about **** you think his personality is and flaunting your blatant disdain for professional athletes, but the whole point of the thread was to post your ideal ~physical~ specimen
ButterflyWishes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ButterflyWishes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
thats Donny tourette in case anyone is wondering
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ButterflyWishes)
thats Donny tourette in case anyone is wondering
Hes ugly as sin
ButterflyWishes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex Jones)
Hes ugly as sin
he is not ..hes a hot a fuxk
knit-knots
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Alex Pettyfer plus James Franco = Perfect
goddogit
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by loonyplatypus)
Do it
haha and everytime he goes to town, he'll come back with a H&M bag, ALWAYS with a new jumper. then he'll wear it for a week in a row haha
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ButterflyWishes)
he is not ..hes a hot a fuxk
Lol you must be ugly bish
wavey93
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's obviously what he is. He'll be on more in a week than some soldiers earn in their lives. He doesen't, or atleast rarely gives to charity. He acts like a child, which is because he's spolit for kicking a ball around. Its pathetic. Him and others who are payed ridiculous amounts should be taxed atleast 50% of their earnings, and asked to give 20% to charity.

Lame
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like pretty boy faces, long floppy hair, big lips.

The body doesn't really matter as long he's neither underweight nor severely overweight.

People like Ben Barnes, Emile Hirsch, Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill.
CHEETS
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kaitlyn89)
What would he look like?
Personally, I like the rugged look, i.e. thick stubble, long blond hair, nice muscular body, nice blue eyes, and a deepish voice lol. Am I being too picky?

This would be my ideal guy, but it probably won't happen.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n-NDS7mXdG...th-Thor-03.jpg
The exact opposite of what you have here.

I like them hairless, feminine and skinny to the point of death by starvation
Aisha~~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Whoever they are currently infatuated with = their current ideal. 90% of answers will be that.
Mad4footie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So you like effeminate, overpayed, greedy, obnoxious, arrogant, d*ckish guys?

K.
The question is about looks, so personality is irrelevant. I think he's a d**k as well, but i also think he's good-looking.
loonyplatypus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by goddogit)
haha and everytime he goes to town, he'll come back with a H&M bag, ALWAYS with a new jumper. then he'll wear it for a week in a row haha
He sounds perfect :teeth:
bino756
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think Matt Lanter looks great, but I don't know if he would be my ideal. Bit too muscly, but still.
dOnTtHiNkUrSmArT
Report 7 years ago
A small, fat guy that is so fat you can't even make out his facial features or where his limbs are sticking out from- in fact, you can't see them all. Whenever he walks his fat will be dangling around, preferably a metre behind him, so that he could carry me on it, you know like a slay kinda thing? Yeah, so- also the fat is extremely handy for when I feel like bouncing..and don't have access to a trampoline. And-

What the ****? What the ****?

'Ideal/type of guy look like physically?'

What? You were being serious?

Figures. I don't really act on physicaly appearances, and am really not into flobs, lol. For the rest..it goes. It's not like their is any 'perfect' specimen out there.
Keith Lemon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
All girls want real men like this;

TurboCretin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your ideal guy is Thor... I wish you the best of luck.
lacelicker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
medium hight, medium build, clean shaven, in a suit, shorter hair, (not shaven off - or anything, just not long) and nice hands - clean with long thin fingers and short nails....

(actually why explain - just look at my sig :P )
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aisha~~)
Whoever they are currently infatuated with = their current ideal. 90% of answers will be that.
This. I thought about describing my crush, thin and slightly below my height, but I know a ton of guys would go on about how TSR girls don't like real men. So I thought what the hell, David Gandy is as man-candy as can be.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.48%
No - but I will (62)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise