Turn on thread page Beta

Masculine guy accoutrements that women find hot watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callaghan)
    So would you say that's a pretty masculine thing to have? I suppose it is actually. Shame they cost too much dollar.
    I'm afraid most of these "masculine accouterments" will be symbols of wealth and status.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like smart clothing, bags and shoes-just anything that makes the guy look intelligent, well put together and successful. I like glasses on a man with a teeny bit of masculine stubble. Enough to say I'm a man but I'm well groomed.

A guy in a stained dirty T Shirt and long lank greasy locks is less likely to get my attention-by A LOOOONG shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memomemootoo)
    FRED AND GEORGE!?!? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweetyxo)
    FRED AND GEORGE!?!? :ahee:
    noo ...they're a russian rock group, just as beautiful though

ReputationRep:
    Those baseball shirts, with the coloured 3/4 length sleeves? A guy in them can pretty much do whatever he wants to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Walters)
    Not as a student you don`t, not unless you have a very rich mummy and daddy.

Start looking at the prices of breitling`s.....
    I was just kidding.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Breitling is cheap

ReputationRep:
    To me: a white shirt and black trousers (suit, no jeans)

A shirt has buttons, and buttons one can slowly unbutton one, after one, after one...

But it really depends on the guy, his clothing has to go with his personal style.

Apart from the white shirt so can't I look away when a guy wears unusual colours (red, bright blue, bright green) -that suit him of course.

And leather is very 'male' -shoes, belt, and the wristband of his watch of high quality leather -week knees..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memomemootoo)
    noo ...they're a russian rock group, just as beautiful though

Lmao i was joking :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweetyxo)
    Lmao i was joking :P
    Thy geniunely looked like Fred and George!

In response to OP...mmm...difficult.

So you stated things you found cute on a girl...it's a lot harder to suggest things on a guy! Masculine things...

I personally love a guy in flip flops, board shorts/khaki pants, stubble and messy hair if thats an appropriate response! Suits look sharp but I can't stand guys that spend time 'grooming'. A shower is enough.

Accroutrements, new word of the day

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.