Turn on thread page Beta

Have you found a wallet in london today? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)

Thanks

I guess I will then. Damn! Got soo many banks to ring as well. :erm:

If you think that's a good middle name then when you find out my real middle name you will get an orgasm.

LOL no. That's my surname. I have a double-barrel surname.
    Lol ohhh silly me :O

ReputationRep:
    Don't the Underground have a Lost and Found department?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWantSomeMushu)
    Don't the Underground have a Lost and Found department?
    :yep:
    (Original post by mogambo)
    Lol ohhh silly me :O
    :console:

Romelle :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    -
    Your avatar is relevant as ever :awesome:

Sorry, dont know where it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    Your avatar is relevant as ever :awesome:

Sorry, dont know where it is
    Dancing Chicken? How?

ReputationRep:
    Dancing Chicken? How?
    It seems like the chicken is looking around for something, even though its dancing

no?

ReputationRep:
    1) Phone the police for lost-and-found, it's a standard place for people to hand in. Here in Glasgow they have a centralised lost-and-found

2) It sounds more likely that you have been pick-pocketed (back pocket, not buttoned, easy target) than dropped the wallet (which would in 95% time find it's way back to you eventually)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak137)
    It seems like the chicken is looking around for something, even though its dancing

no?

Oh I see. Actually that is true.

Hopefully he can find my wallet.

(Original post by Rizzletastic)
    1) Phone the police for lost-and-found, it's a standard place for people to hand in. Here in Glasgow they have a centralised lost-and-found

2) It sounds more likely that you have been pick-pocketed (back pocket, not buttoned, easy target) than dropped the wallet (which would in 95% time find it's way back to you eventually)
    Oh I see. Poor Pickpocketer. Wouldn't have got anything of value except for a Maxed out 2GB Micro SD Card and a nice wallet. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    I have foud a wallet yesterday. 27 september.
    It has so many credit cards , train pass and all stuff and does not have any number of the holder.

I have been trying to get hold of this person.

Name: GUSTAVO LUIZ BARROS De XAVIER CARDOSO from university of Brighton.

Please contact me with a proof (probably he has all the proofs required in this wallet) .
    [/email]

ReputationRep:
    Jokes on you........ I had no cash in it :smug:
    Did you find it then?

ReputationRep:
    Have you found a wallet today?

Were you in London?

I lost my wallet today on any one of the four London Underground trains that I took this morning of September 26th 2011 or on a First Great Western train en route to London Paddington (also this morning)

It is a wallet with a series of cards, a few lottery tickets and reciepts and my driving licence

It is like a funny kind of material and has a Marvel Comic print all over it.

The items in my wallet go by the name of Jonathan Ettienne-Warner or J.Ettienne-Warner

I know TSR has a wide audience of people and hopefully with any luck someone who uses TSR may have found it. I am going to ring up the series of train stations tomorrow but thought maybe some lay person in London may have seen it.

If you have found it can you please post here and let me know. I would be very grateful if you could do so and if you still have it for some reason :erm:

Agree a place to meet and hand it over please. I will offer a reward for anyone who does unite me with my wallet. This is a great inconvenience

Thank you.
    I neeeeeed a dollar, a dollar is what i neeeeed.

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty though, I did see a wallet when I was in London earlier. It was yellow though. I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture of it, so this may be yours http://jamespo.org.uk/wp/wp-content/...353_380_76.jpg

If you give me your postcode, I can post it to you

ReputationRep:
    I found it, still had your ID as well:

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    I found it, still had your ID as well:

http://pleatedjeans.s115300.gridserv...fbi-wallet.jpg

London's a pretty big place. you'll need a big karma return to find it on this forum!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I found your wallet today, was so close to handing it into the police/spending everything inside it but I thought I would check the 'everyday advice' section of TSR before proceeding, let me know where we can meet to return this?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.