Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhoytoy)
    ive done her, she has herpes mate
    this from the man making a bunch of virgin threads? ... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    perhaps, but when you see her you'll know

ReputationRep:
    heres a challenge. Go and have alook for yourselves and post what you think of her.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many people think this girl is actually the poster as well...

ReputationRep:
    2 points,

1. your a weird stalker and need help

2.T R E N T, your going to get a **** degree.
    where are we that you dont go? uni uni where are we that you dont go? uni.

ReputationRep:
    What were you doing in the ornaments part of JL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex5455)
    2 points,

1. your a weird stalker and need help

2.T R E N T, your going to get a **** degree.
    where are we that you dont go? uni uni where are we that you dont go? uni.
    Yeahhh "Your dad works for my dad", we've heard it all before. Sit down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    At a computer desk, probably already is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    i whole heartedly apologise for telling the truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmucks)
    So basically she has an okay figure but wears the right clothes to make it look even better. Girls don't wear tight clothes otherwise generally.
    This is true.

Baggy clothes make me look really fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex5455)
    i whole heartedly apologise for telling the truth
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Went in again on saturday to see if I could see her. Not on her usual sales floor but managed to get a glimse of her on the top floor walking through electricals. Wow, I really like that woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex6663)
    Went in again on saturday to see if I could see her. Not on her usual sales floor but managed to get a glimse of her on the top floor walking through electricals. Wow, I really like that woman.
    So are you going to try and talk to her, or just continue watching her from afar and updating us on it like some remarkably creepy stalker's diary..?

ReputationRep:
    I know i should do something, either ask her out or just give up on her. Just a little difficult thats all.

ReputationRep:
    I know i should do something, either ask her out or just give up on her. Just a little difficult thats all.
    She works in a shop, you have an easy excuse to talk to her.. Just try not to mention that you've posted a thread on a student forum about how nice her arse is, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    lol, yes, i'll leave that one out. I suppose when we see someone we fancy it can be a particular charaxcteristic of a person that attracts us. I can be a cheeky smile, it can be anything. In her case it was her bottom which was the first impression. Must admit I did see her from behind first so didn't know what her face looked like. Fortunately she has a rather nice face as well.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is getting to the point where its stalking and could be used as evidence, i really pity this poor woman

ReputationRep:
    Dont chat up women who are paid to be in a certain place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is so disgusting, the fact that I know this person makes it worse and the fact that she's read this thread makes it even worse still! Mate, you need to fix up and stop being such a disgusting excuse for a human being.
    :rolleyes: Really.
    Firstly there are lots of women who work in John Lewis with brown hair... And he doesn't know/hasn't mentioned a name so you are only hedging your bets on who he is talking about. Secondly it's just an infatuation. He'll get over it. Would be a bit different if he follows her home or something.

X
    Dude, seriously cool it off a bit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.