ranch sauce
    ketchup + 1 tea spoon mint sauce
    Greek style yoghurt mixed with mint sauce
    honey mustard
    mustard
    hot sauce
    Garlic sauce
    chilli

Did anyone here about some employees in from Taco Bell mixing in semen and phlegm into their sauces?

ReputationRep:
    Reggae Reggae Jerk BBQ/any BBQ, I have it on everything.
    Im quite a big fan of honey and mustard, sweet and sour from McDonalds, any mustard, etc.

I like most sauces! Apart from tartare and salad cream and probably some others that I havent tried.

ReputationRep:
    basically anything that's hot, and the hotter the better. don't like anything that's not hot. As people who know me will verify, i actually can't eat anything without chilli. i take either chilli powder or encona sauce everywhere i go, i won't even eat chips or a roast dinner or anything without some kick to it. it's like people who get addicted to salt or sugar, i've been doing it since i was 5 or 6 so i simply need it now, everything tastes bland without it.

it stems from my dad who is a spice freak. i was bought up on chilli and when we were younger we used to eat raw packeted red chillis, hot varieties, as snacks like they were crisps. don;t do that anymore though

yes it is weird. it's definitely my one quirk. people think i'm mental. i am the only white guy in my otherwise asian house, and their pride definitely takes a knock when my currys are too hot for them

ReputationRep:
    French's Honey Mustard, it's the mustard they use in McDonalds burgers.

ReputationRep:
    I love all sauces

I am not a fan of the white sauce you get in lasagne but only because the one I bought in Sainsbury's reminded me of gloopy flour water...in the actual lasagne it tasted ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tekno)
    I detest parsley sauce!!

Pepper sauce, Garlic mayo and Chilli would be my favourites
    Pepper sauce is just amazing. I always drown my plain fries in pepper sauce (some call it gravy but meh).

You've got it the wrong way round, OP. Wasabi contains horseradish, not vice versa. And horseradish sauce goes amazing with a generous amount of thin slices of rare roast beef and some really crisp emerald arugula, all served in a crusty fresh baked baguette. I always go heavy on the horseradish sauce in delightful situations like this. Then again, I am a huge fan of wasabi and chili, so I love that real kick that horseradish provides. You may not feel the same way.

You can also get gourmet ketchup nowadays; ketchup with an extra kick or made with a little twist. If you're that desperate for a flavorful ketchup, go look up a few of the 'posh' varieties on offer. I think even Heinz have a line of ketchup that are a little upmarket from the staple generic one. Or, if you're that big of a sauce aficionado, you can try making your own version. It's actually a lot of fun to just play around with the flavors and perfect your own delicious variety - I do it all the time with basic tomato pasta sauces when it's summer and the tomatoes are at their best.

If you're looking for completely new sauces though, try Tabasco (they have less spicy varieties, like chipotle and the green bottle), sriracha sauce or flavored mayonnaise, like roast garlic mayo or even baconnaise.

ReputationRep:
    Pepper Sauce is the best sauce ever.

Tomato and Mayo are okay.

Not a massive sauce fan ( except for pepper - yummmm)

ReputationRep:
    I love mayonnaise, Caesar dressing, honey + mustard dressing, BBQ sauce, sweet chilli, sweet and sour, curry, mint.

I don't particularly like salad cream though, but if it's offered I would eat it. Anything really spicy I can't handle either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abigail_92)
    I'm obsessed with this at the moment it's just so good
    It is the shizzle :awesome:

What do you have it with?

ReputationRep:
    Louisiana sauce..... served in chiquitos

ReputationRep:
    i love big mac sauce
    i hate the pink sauce that gets put on prawns

ReputationRep:
    sweet onion sauce from subway hmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I love most sauces, apart from horse radish, apple sauce & cranberry sauce. (:

ReputationRep:
    i love garlic and herb sauce and bbq for everything, but then mustard for sausages ect, horseradish for roast beef and apple sauce for roast pork. thai sweet chilli is great too, with chips and i also have loads of it with tuna pasta to get rid of the mayo taste.
    i dont like mayo (unless it has loads of garlic in it) and im not keen on salad cream, i like really strong flavours and they are too creamy (i hate cream and anything with the same sort of creamy taste)

ReputationRep:
    Tobasco is by far supreme!

ReputationRep:
    i CAN NOT STAND TOMATO KETCHUP.

to the extent where someone spilled something on me yesterday and told me it was tomato ketchup and I freaked out and ran home and had to throw my clothes in a corner.

I was drunk but I just hate that stuff soooooo much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwingOnTheSpiral88)
    i love big mac sauce
    i hate the pink sauce that gets put on prawns
    1000 island? I can see why, most people make it by just mixing tomato ketchup, mayonaisse and smoked paprika. Personally I don't think the sauce is too bad, but it can be awful if made in the wrong proportions.

Personal love at the moment isn't so much sauce, more mango chutney! The stuff can be used as a glaze for chicken, topping to plain yogurt, side for burgers, sweetener of curries, topping for toast, etc. Has to be more fruit and veg, less sugar in my mind though.

ReputationRep:
    Mayonnaise can die.

ReputationRep:
    I hate salad cream. Makes me feel queezy

ReputationRep:
    I like all.

Except for pickle or relish.

YUCK.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.