Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sku 27)
    That's me I'm just like that sex sex n sex all day I want him so much and I will life is too short so go get him .
    Hold on ladies, put away the chloroform and the man-sized nets before you try to molest the next poor geezer who smiles at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigdave)
    I wish I knew girls like you!
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a) have sex with him.
    b) don't tell TSR. Look at these replies oh my god.

ReputationRep:
    That's me I'm just like that sex sex n sex all day I want him so much and I will life is too short so go get him .
    She probably did... 4 years ago

ReputationRep:
    That necro post , really 4 years REALLY?

ReputationRep:
    If you wanna have sex, no strings attached... Just do it but use PROTECTION. But only if there are no 'feelings' involved.

And yeah it's normal to feel like this.

From yet another horny teenager ..
    Although i only know conservative, traditional guys so sucks to be me. 😎😎

ReputationRep:
    Wait i just read your top post and there are feelings involved and it isn't a random dude.

Just masturbate or something...
    Or
    Think of dead puppies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon.
    I don't know whats wrong with me anymore.

Whenever i talk to him, all i think about is having sex with him. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just good rough sex. I'm usually very conservative when it comes to sex, but this is getting irresistible, literally want to rip off his clothes and do him in different places

I'm afraid i'll do it one day and regret it. To make it worse, i made it clear to him that i'm not that kind of girl and now he's backed off a little. It's sickening how horny he makes me so quickly.

Have any girls felt like this? how do i continue to control myself?
    Yes I have, I don't bother controlling myself why deny myself something I want when I have no good reason to?

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon.

Whenever i talk to him, all i think about is having sex with him. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just good rough sex. I'm usually very conservative when it comes to sex, but this is getting irresistible, literally want to rip off his clothes and do him in different places

I'm afraid i'll do it one day and regret it. To make it worse, i made it clear to him that i'm not that kind of girl and now he's backed off a little. It's sickening how horny he makes me so quickly.

Guys hate this kind of behavior. Guys like girls, with a hot body, who aren't too demanding and keep things formal in the bedroom. At least this is my experience with my male friends.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hey guys, I don't think the OP needs your advice anymore...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Hey guys, I don't think the OP needs your advice anymore...
    Apparently, Ray.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Mamoixen)
    Apparently, Ray.
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Hold on ladies, put away the chloroform and the man-sized nets before you try to molest the next poor geezer who smiles at you.
    why is it guys can sleep around they are just 1 of the lads ladies do it they are sluts ****s you name it sex is good as long as both want it and your sensible im not a teenager mature students feel like sex just the same so if you want it go for it ..its your life enjoy ..

ReputationRep:
    I felt the same way about my boyfriend when I was first getting to know him, although obviously there were emotions there as well.

The third date we went on, we were sitting in this cocktail bar and I literally wanted to rip his clothes off right there. I kept having to pinch myself so that I would concentrate on what he was saying rather than imagining what he'd look like on top of me....

ReputationRep:
    why is it guys can sleep around they are just 1 of the lads ladies do it they are sluts ****s you name it sex is good as long as both want it and your sensible im not a teenager mature students feel like sex just the same so if you want it go for it ..its your life enjoy ..
    Sleeping around = fine, 'go get him' and 'just do it' without knowing if he consents = not fine.

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon.

I am not a girl but had experiences with girls who feel on the same way, so my advice to you is: just do it! That is something hard to explain, some kind of "sexual energy" or something like that , I am not sure, but again just do it baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casanova27)
    I am not a girl but had experiences with girls who feel on the same way, so my advice to you is: just do it! That is something hard to explain, some kind of "sexual energy" or something like that , I am not sure, but again just do it baby!
    OP is from 2011.

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon.

Sooooo..... how do you know this guy? Are you dating each other? Friends who live nearby? In the same chemistry class? If you're dating then when you feel you're ready take it to the next step - assuming you're both of legal age. If you're just friends..... well, then, for me that is trickier. I personally couldn't have a guy who was a friend w/benefits - I'd get too emotionally connected but maybe that's not how your are. If you're just friends and you don't want him to think 'your that kind of girl' then don't put yourself in a position where you two are alone and you can act upon your impulses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefully1)
    Sooooo..... how do you know this guy? Are you dating each other? Friends who live nearby? In the same chemistry class? If you're dating then when you feel you're ready take it to the next step - assuming you're both of legal age. If you're just friends..... well, then, for me that is trickier. I personally couldn't have a guy who was a friend w/benefits - I'd get too emotionally connected but maybe that's not how your are. If you're just friends and you don't want him to think 'your that kind of girl' then don't put yourself in a position where you two are alone and you can act upon your impulses.
    IT really doesn’t matter now. She asked in 2011 fgs!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteethysmiles)
    lol ive been there and wish i didnt! same thing pretty much was really nice loads of compliments and soooooooooooo sexy but started being off a bit when he saw i wasnt as easy as hes used too. i didnt even like him that much but i did it cause he was HOT it wasnt even that good and he was so mean after felt so abused and he obviously never respected me if he was backing away cause he only wanted one thing. dont do it i iwsh i hadnt
    If someone says that "you're not as easy as I'm used to", then that should be a HUGE warning sign that you shouldn't get involved with them, and that you should stay the heck away from them

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.