Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevkevkev)
    "What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews ."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
    You speak a lot of truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Except everybody doesn't says there's a race problem. That's exactly why you hate us. Remember?

The "DUHH!" approach.

So you've never heard anybody talk about a race problem. You've never heard the white race condemned.

You've never heard anybody insist on open borders.

You've never heard anybody say the Final Solution to race is "mixing THE races," when they mean only mixing races in predominantly white countries.

I am not even sure this comes up to the level of a good solid lie. It is certainly not a reply, and it is less than childish.

Mommy Professor will Let you get away with this crap, but you're not with Mommy Professor here.

I don't think you've got a very good understanding of liberalism.

(I'm talking about ideological liberalism here, the kind that isn't connected to fiscal policies).

Also, your understanding of genocide is whacked. A genocide is a systematic and deliberate attempt to remove a particular set of genes from the makeup of a region or society; acknowledging that gene pools can change with the times is not supporting genocide.
    Flooding ALL white countries and ONLY white countries with non whites is genocide.

Under Article II of the Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( a ) Killing members of the group;
    ( b ) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    ( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about
    its physical destruction in whole or in part;

( d ) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    ( e ) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

ReputationRep:
    As already said, that's just **** parenting. What kind of parent stand's by whilst their 8 year old kid says 'I don't like white ****in' people'?

ReputationRep:
    damn little ******* makes me laugh

ReputationRep:
    This is actually quite sad to watch =/
    Wrong on so many levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obadetona)
    To be fair, this kid's clearly been raised the same way most skinheads have. Parenting fail.
    Skinheads =/= neo-nazi racist.

Skinhead is a punk subculture rooted in two-tone ska, Rude Boys and Mod. It's about as far from racist as you can get.

ReputationRep:
    It seems kevkevkev (KKK) has nothing to do with being a student, or even studying (all posts till now are race related; none have anything to do - not even remotely - with studying).

I have therefore concluded that he/she has been given a very right wing (though most unsophisticated) political message to spread, and he/she thinks there is a captive audience on TSR. Threads started seem to be geared towards getting people to feel insecure about being white. Why?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    probs wouldn't be a big fan of white people either were I a black American.. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screenager2004)
    Skinheads =/= neo-nazi racist.

Skinhead is a punk subculture rooted in two-tone ska, Rude Boys and Mod. It's about as far from racist as you can get.
    Thanks for saving me the time of writing this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    So the kid's racist, what's your point?
    i imagine the point is that if it was a white kid ranting about black people

he would be called racist handed asbos and all sorts but as hes black nothing will happen

ReputationRep:
    Flooding ALL white countries and ONLY white countries with non whites is genocide.

Under Article II of the Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( a ) Killing members of the group;
    ( b ) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
    ( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about
    its physical destruction in whole or in part;

( d ) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
    ( e ) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
    You've taken that out of context. What that means is to impose a form of life on a group that will directly cause their deaths (to deprive of food, water). On the other hand, to bring so many people of a certain culture into a country that the original culture (or skin colour) of that country becomes diluted (or lost) is not genocide, because only culture was lost. To call it genocide, you'll have to find a reason why immigrants actually caused the premature death (the suffix 'cide' means to physically kill) of massive groups of people living in the UK. Good luck with that, because it's never happened.

Surely you must see that there could be 50 million black people in the UK and 5 million white, the sheer fact that they outnumber you alone isn't akin to genocide. Intentional 'destruction' of groups of people (i.e., holocaust) is completely different to a culture becoming outnumbered.

If you don't like the idea of white people becoming a minority, fine, I'm sure lots of people think that way, but taking words completely out of context doesn't help your cause. It does nothing but demean populations that are suffering genuine oppression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onique)
    This xD

And to add to the debate, that kid has obviously been brought up wrong.
    But I would say everyone is racist ever so slightly, even sexist!
    If you watch a game show and there is your race on there and another race who do you want to win? Be honest. It's the same if they are both your race you'd want your sex to win, right?
    In that aspect I would say I am racist.

In real life my friendship group consists of every single race white, Indian, Chinese and some that are mixed, but this was my environment and how my parents brought me up.
    Unfortunately I could have been just like that kid if I had been brought up in a all black community
    I always want the other race to win, it gets boring seeing black men winning all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Almost correct.

This is how your "anti-racism" WORKS on Planet Earth.....

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews ."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
    Oh for ****s sake. White genocide blah blah blah, open your eyes to whats going on, blah blah blah, anti racism is a code word for anti white blah blah blah. Seriously. Why not piss off back to stormfront where all the retarded neo nazi white supremacists will agree with what you say? There is no white genocide going on and for you to use the term so loosely is an insult to the people who have faced true genocide.

ReputationRep:
    How many TIMES? You have not understood the point. Read what i type here and THINK it over. I'll make it even more obvious.

Antiracism is a CODE WORD for antiwhite
    i feel sorry for you. i cant believe somebody is really this thick, never mind your beliefs but your ability to understand concepts and make logical inferences is shocking.

would you say you're against what the black kid is saying?

ReputationRep:
    ..........warning language alert

How long before a "political correctness officer" comes along and calls ME racist for posting this.

Antiracism is a code word for antiwhite

http://moonbattery.com/?p=2778
    I guess you visit the website Moonbattery often?

ReputationRep:
    "I only like white chicks!" Should not have laughed at this video :') but yes, he is racist, and a bit of an annoying ****

aw, i love gary coleman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    Oh for ****s sake. White genocide blah blah blah, open your eyes to whats going on, blah blah blah, anti racism is a code word for anti white blah blah blah. Seriously. Why not piss off back to stormfront where all the retarded neo nazi white supremacists will agree with what you say? There is no white genocide going on and for you to use the term so loosely is an insult to the people who have faced true genocide.
    I'll deal with you when i get ;-)

ReputationRep:
    My God OP, you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    ..........warning language alert

How long before a "political correctness officer" comes along and calls ME racist for posting this.

Antiracism is a code word for antiwhite

http://moonbattery.com/?p=2778
    YAWN. It's really sad how you think that "Third Worlders" are coming into Europe to wipe out white people all because of a little 8 year old boy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.