The Student Room Group

College students killed execution style by teens

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lumberjack77

who's favour would that work in? i mean why WOULD there be. genuinely curious.
Original post by tleave2000
The issue is that there is a massively disproportionate number of black on white murders/rapes/assaults compared to white on black crimes.

What that means is that the statistics suggest that black murderers/rapists/attackers are specifically selecting white victims.

Fair enough, none of us want race to be an issue. The problem is that the figures indicate that for the attackers, race is an issue.

Suck ur mudda,
this inter racial couple were murder for having such a relationship, i doubt ud make noise about that

Disgusting, as i said on that racist child thread, racism is still deeply ingrained in american society, i don't understand what amount of hatred would force someone to do such things...
I don't regard their skin colour as an aggravating or mitigating factor. My message is ,if you kill someone in such a cold blooded way and you are found guilty we hang em HIGH.I couldn't care if you are white,black, yellow etc etc.

However the mainstream media do report differently if it is a Black on white crime being incredibly nervous to reveal the races and especially the pictures of the criminal scum . The media is a major problem both in this country and US,it is a sewer, and there is a very large sewer pipe coming from hollywood that glorifys a gangsta culture and immorality . The media at some point will need to be dealt with and it will have to be cleaned up. Liberal vermin should no longer have a hold on it.
Reply 23
Never seen that story before.

Original post by TheEssence
Suck ur mudda,
this inter racial couple were murder for having such a relationship, i doubt ud make noise about that

Disgusting, as i said on that racist child thread, racism is still deeply ingrained in american society, i don't understand what amount of hatred would force someone to do such things...
Never seen that story before.

i doubt you would as a black person is one of the two victims
How racist are the comments!?
Reply 26
Original post by ilickbatteries
Actually, I think race is a relevant topic in this.

Just to make it clear, I don't think there is any biological difference between black people and white people that makes either race more 'violent' or 'aggressive' - however what we do know is that violent crime is disproportionally attributed to blacks. Black people make up about 12% of the population of the US, however well over 12% of violent crime committed in the US is attributed to blacks. In fact, 39% of the US prison population is black!

I think there are certain social problems both in the US and here that cause black people to either commit more crime, or be wrongfully charged with crime. I think it's a bit of both. I think that black people are in general more criminal, and due to this reputation, black people are looked upon unfavourably by a criminal justice system that is mostly white.

Race is very relevant here, because social problems have impacted on the upbringing of these two black men and turned them into murderers. Social problems within the black community cause more black crime.

It's just that black people suck at escaping. :cool:(ironically)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkX0j-NDrzM

What the hell is America becoming? They could have just took their money and let them live.

top 2 comments lol:

two predators you mean two ******* committing a hate crime which is racially motivated they need the death sentence.
TheRofflechopper 1 day ago 17

white americans need to wake up(this is coming from an asian person) don't let the monkeys take over your country
jk4d 1 day ago 15
Reply 28
Original post by ANARCHY__

top 2 comments lol:

two predators you mean two ******* committing a hate crime which is racially motivated they need the death sentence.
TheRofflechopper 1 day ago 17

white americans need to wake up(this is coming from an asian person) don't let the monkeys take over your country
jk4d 1 day ago 15

Gosh, I can't believe that asian person could be this racist. If only he/she could say that to my face, seriously.
Original post by *Hakz*
Gosh, I can't believe that asian person could be this racist. If only he/she could say that to my face, seriously.

Meaningless opinion with little weight behind it flies across the world. The beauty of hiding behind a screen eh?
Reply 30

Meaningless opinion with little weight behind it flies across the world. The beauty of hiding behind a screen eh?

Kool Kool whatever init :yy:
Original post by *Hakz*
Kool Kool whatever init :yy:

lolye
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

Just to aware people of a similar situation. This makes me rage beyond belief.

White guy murdered so he gets a wikipedia article and a month of news time.
Reply 33
Original post by 01010000 01001010
WhiteNewsWorld? Are you serious? Who cares about their race, gender, sexuality, religion or any other irrelevant parameters? The colour of their skin was not why this happened, so why bring it into the topic?

I regret to inform you that America has always been like this. This in the way that people kill other people, and this in the way that media will report on it as though it has anything to do with race, sexuality or religious preference.

If they had been 2 black students it would have been reported as racial motivated. Open your eyes
Reply 34
Original post by Computerised
White guy murdered so he gets a wikipedia article and a month of news time.

I would punch you so hard in your face
Sure, defend the blacks but accuse the muslims. ****ing hypocrites here.
Reply 36
Original post by Phenomenological
They wanted to kill people so did, it has nothing to do with what the country 'is' or 'is becoming'. There are nutcases in every society. It's tragic that it happened, but you made no valid point in your post. Also, American news is tacky.

These men have guns. A normal, functional society does not allow such ease of access to lethal weapons. Cases like this are all too common in America and that is what it's becoming.
Original post by DdotT
I would punch you so hard in your face

Reply 38
Black by any chance?

Black people and homicide in America.

There is a surprise.
Reply 39
Original post by Friar Chris
Perhaps not, but it's no reason to start blaming one particular group; black murderers are not murderers because they are black; they are individuals and criminals and their race and statistics does in no way condone blaming their race or other black people as a group.

At the same time you cannot ignore a shared trait in cases like this. Noone wants race to be an issue, but to ignore a marked statistical similarity for the sake of sensibilities is rather a silly thing to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending