92.68%
    real
    7.32%

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Computerised)
    Fake and Gay.

If it was a "real Victorian ghost" why would she be looking at the camera? That would imply she knew what it did.

And it looks like something knocked up in a Japanese university I.T society.
    lol gay. I think it must of been 'COMPUTERISED' For defo :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    We had a ghost caught on cctv recently.

Ours was a real ghost, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrappy-coco)
    If the sun is correct ( I highly doubt) that experts have efficiently checked for any foul play then it may be good evidence. Problem is it just seems so good and almost too dramatic. I mean seriously? Stopping to look at the camera? Not like I'm an expert or anything but I check out ghost videos as a hobby and try to decide what is going on. Another thing is that the video has no real similarities to other videos. In fact, contrary to popular 'White transparent' ghost belief, most people describe ghosts as almost normal solid looking people or black shadows. This video just seems to mainstream Hollywood.
    Maybe the camera has a light which flashed and caught her attention?

I don't believe it though, it seems like some kind of advertisement for the phones shop. I like how they've got 'phones4u' nice and clear in the shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    lol gay. I think it must of been 'COMPUTERISED' For defo :yep:
    loooooool

+rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    I dunno, you hear other theories that everything remains the same to them. I remember one medium saying there was a girl who didn't come out of a particular corner because it used to be a prison and this was her cell :/.

I think this is just a hoax though, I agree with the others, it just looks too mainstream hollywood.
    There's many different theories for different situations. Some suggest not all ghosts are the same beings. I believe ( though may be mistaken) that a residual haunting is defined as one that is simply a tape of an event, a recording of particular energy playing over and over.

ReputationRep:
    Amazes me how people still use the Sun.

DON'T BUY THE SUN!!

Oh, and fake as hell. Why they publish a one in a million 'ghost' capture is crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Fake or real? The fact that it's in the Sun answers that question immediately...

ReputationRep:
    Oh look, it's The Sun.

ReputationRep:
    Any particular reason the shop owner was replaying that particular CCTV footage, or just happened to watch that clip and conveniently happened to see a 'ghost' passing?

ReputationRep:
    :lol: at the three people who voted 'yes' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's a pretty good hoax, admittedly- It's pretty well done in comparison to other ghost sighting videos.

ReputationRep:
    If ghosts existed, then why don't they just appear when your watching tv or whatever, why do you have to search and search and see them rarely?

ReputationRep:
    Fake, I don't believe in ghosts, but I won't deny that this does freak me out haha

ReputationRep:
    It's a Phones4U viral video :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    "The Sun"

That says it.

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter fans would say it's real. :')

ReputationRep:
    I'm way to scared to watch this!!! When it stops to look at the camera I would **** myself!

ReputationRep:
    Oh but soooo cool if it was real. <3

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or does the ghost look pregnant?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.