Turn on thread page Beta

Your favourite TV quotes watch

ReputationRep:
    Hugh Dennis - when i give you the signal , i want you to wind the window down ,and call the cyclist a w***er

ReputationRep:
    Joey doesnt share food

ReputationRep:
    Bird is the word ~ Family guy

ReputationRep:
    Gene Hunt: They reckon you've got concussion - but personally, I couldn't give a tart's furry cup if half your brains are falling out. Don't ever waltz into my kingdom, acting king of the jungle.

Sam Tyler: Who the hell are you?

Gene Hunt: Gene Hunt, your DCI and it's 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm 'aving 'oops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)

One ****ing word and it's more badass than 99.9999% of the lines that have ever appeared on TV.
    Agreed!

ReputationRep:
    "It's an ear hat, John!!!"-Sherlock

"I think I just invented the banana daquiri a few centuries early. Always take a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good."-Doctor Who

ReputationRep:
    Kurt, there is a moment when you say to yourself. Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever. Watching you do Blackbird this week. That was the moment for me. About you. You move me, Kurt. And this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you. *kisses*. We should... We should practice.

ReputationRep:
    *Vicki and Ronan get engaged*

Grantly: and the countdown to teenage pregnancy and messy divorce starts now

(Waterloo Road)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.