Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. 19
    2. full time bachelors
    3. half asian half caucasian
    4. Canadian

a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men?blue
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys?tall enough so that when i wear heels, he's still taller then me
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.)nice arms, but not too ripped and veiny, nice stomach, but doesn't have to be ultra defined. As long as they're fit and take care of themselves.
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.)blonde, usually, and a hairstyle that looks good on them...as long as they can pull it off. But pleaaase don't wear hair elastics and don't let your hair become greasy
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.)i love a nice smile. To me a nice smile is when a guys whole face smiles (eyes crinkle, etc.)
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys?don't mind at all, as long as they;re not douchey
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys?YES i love to touch it, even if a guy grows a pretty pathetic beard, i still want to run my fingers along it...but not too much, i don;t want a yeti
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?)trimmed is always nice if they have a lot...i don;t really like hairy chests but i'm not picky. hair down below is fine, but just trim it, same with arm pit hair...don't wax completely though...thats just weird
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses?if they can pull it off
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to?white guys, definitely into white guys.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys?a guy who dresses nice

2. Style: a guy in a nice pair of jeans. a white v-neck and a leather jacket...i love when guys wear leather jackets. A watch should be the only jewellery a guy wears. I like a blazer as well on a guy. As for shoes, don't wear runners unless you're working out, and i really don't like guys in flip flops, but i've learned to live with it.

3. Personality: Must be funny! looks aren't as important as being able to make me laugh. Easy to talk to, but also easy to be silent with. Has to be confident too, i don't like girly men, i want my man to be dominant, even a bit possessive (not controlling my life, just getting a little jealous). Has to be sweet and considerate as well as smart. He doesn't have to have a degree. I love an accent, especially if it comes with him knowing a second language

4. Turn offs: A guy who makes me feel used, or stupid, i am instantly unattracted to. Someone who's really into their religion. acting like a douchebag. Dressing badly

ReputationRep:
    1. 18
    2. Studying A-Levels
    3. Caucasian
    4. English

1. Looks

a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men?
    No, not particularly. As long as it's a nice colour.

b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys?
    Taller than me. I am 5ft 9, so around 6ft or so.

c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men?
    Slim/toned/works out, but doesn't go over the top.

d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have?
    Not too long, but not terribly short either. I like hair that is styled nicely and suits him.

e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men?
    Eyes or smile.

f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys?
    Definitely not.

g. Do you like any facial hair on guys?
    No, not really.

h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?)
    I've never really thought about it.. trimmed I suppose.

i. Do you like guys who wear glasses?
    Preferably no, but it's not the be all and end all, if I am fond of his other characteristics. As long as they don't wear glasses to look trendy!

j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to?
    No, not really.

k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys?
    Oh, doesn't it depend on the male?

2. Style

I like a male to be well and simply dressed. One item of clothing I dislike a lot is tracksuits when they're not exercising. I just suppose I like boys who are dressed properly.

3. Personality

Confident but reserved, a sense of humour, speaks well (grammar, vocabulary, RP accent), willing to stand up for what he believes in, well-mannered, educated, witty, ambitious, friendly, similar interests to me and has his own, thoughtful.

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man?

Rudeness, unintelligence, poor hygiene, dressing badly, nasty personality, doesn't speak well, swears, lack of ambition, lazy, doesn't take pride in his appearence, aggressive, smokes.

ReputationRep:
    Umm, this has been done to death. But I'm incredibly drunk right now so...

1. Age: 25
    2. Study: full time uni student...again, after a few years of working
    3. Race: Heinz 57
    4. Nationality: Canadian, eh

Looks-wise, if he looks like Ian Somerhalder, then he can suck my blood any time (Vampire Diaries reference). If he looks like Shemar Moore, then he can psycho-analyse me over a nice dinner, yes sir. Hugh Dancy, yes please! Okay, so looks-wise I don't really have any real preference. Personally I've found that in the past the only thing that's a turnoff is a guy who is fat. I know, it's not fair, but I'm a rather small girl and would feel overwhelmed by a fat guy. And historically, I have tended to go for academics, who are more than often quite thin, and at times malnourished, lol. So this has inadvertently become my physical shorthand for attraction, for better or worse. The same goes for extremely muscular guys; I don't care for them. If your muscles look like they took a really long time to attain, then you aren't spending enough time on your Principia Mathematica, ergo, you won't have anything interesting to talk to me about, lol. And I'm not one for pretending to care about tedious cars, electronics or bench press level subjects...so you will be embarrassed. Of course, there are exceptions...but it's likely not you, so stop pouting lad.

Okay, on to the other questions:

a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? No, I have no eye colour preference. How absurd. But I do find that tan skin with piercing green eyes are a killer combination.
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Yes, he can't be shorter than me. I'm 5'5", so it shouldn't be that hard.
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) Yes, I prefer them on the thin side. See explanation above.
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.). Umm, different guys look good with different styles/colours. I've only known a few who actually looked good with long hair though. I like stubble or a good beard, if that counts for hair.
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) Nice smile, sharp, high cheekbones, almost modelesque. I have weird standards, but I guarantee you that none of this counts for much if we actually click on a deeper level...except for being obese. I just couldn't be attracted to an obese guy no matter how much I liked him as a person. It could happen, but it never has.
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I love tattoos. Sleeves, the whole works. But it has to be meaningful. If you're a straight-laced lawyer (like me) don't be pretentious and get a bunch of meaningless tattoos in order to look badass. Not cool.
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? I LOVE facial hair. Not chewbacca or anything, but some five o'clock shadow, a nice goatee etc... It's a ***** to rub up against though

h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) I happen to love body hair; chest, arms, etc. But I prefer a trimmed and groomed pubic region, if you know what I mean.
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? Omg, glasses are like kryptonite. Like I said, I'm perhaps amongst the rare breed that happens to have a thing for academics and other intelligent men. Glasses have in turn become another shorthand for identification, however flawed that might be. Too many hipsters about these days.
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? Surprisingly no...and that's not the politically correct answer either. Incidentally, I'm more often attracted to white men, as they are more likely to have the qualities that I desire, intellectually and otherwise. But I wouldn't hesitate in dating a man of any other race if he had these qualities as well, as such, I have no racial preference.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Umm, well tailored jeans, pants. I just LOVE the well-dressed European men that I'm seeing on the streets recently since arriving here. Also scarves; for some reason guys certain guys pull these off well. Knit caps :sogood: and shirts under jumpers. Okay, that's enough from me.

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) See above. Well tailored pants/jeans/suits. T-shirts, etc... but it should fit well.

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?) No religion is best, but moderately religious is also tolerable; I can't stand fanatics. Accents, gah, I loooove Russian accents, German, Italian, :sogood: Some British accents are a treat too. Hmm, I also love a guy who is...deep. At this level/age most on this forum may not understand what I mean. But I like a guy who doesn't follow the pack, to put it in simple terms. Also someone who is laid back and doesn't sweat the small things in life. I can't stand the tight wads that I'm surrounded by constantly.

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?). Yes, I can't stand someone who is sexist, laddish, arrogant, and most importantly, tries to play mind games. If you're going to bother with mind games, make it entertaining so that I can be amused too. In setting the bar rather low, I'd insist on an IQ that's at least greater than 90. Most of the time though, people who play mind games are dimmer than this . Okay, I think that's it. Wow, I that totally killed my buzz. I feel ridiculously sober now.

ReputationRep:
    1) 18
    2) Sixth Form - Year 13/A2
    3) White British
    4) English

1 - Looks
    a) Eyes: Blue (but too light can look creepy) or very dark.
    b) Height: A few cm taller than I am. (I'm 170cm)
    c) Body type: Hate too many muscles! If abs are easily visible then BIG no no for me. Average size or chubby I'm fine with, fat isn't too bad either.
    d) Hair: Long, (like shoulder length or more) dark-coloured hair, well cared for so it isn't a matted mess or anything.
    e) Facial features: Thinner nose, lips slightly bigger than average, eyebrows that aren't huge or bushy (Messy eyebrows are a turn off for me.)
    f) Piercing/Tatto: One earring can be sexy. No tattoos though.
    g) Facial Hair: Beard and tash can be sexy if short and neatly trimmed. Otherwise no thanks.
    h) Body Hair: Body hair is good unless it gets to yeti levels. Hair down below no idea yet, no experience of it.
    i) Glasses: Prefer no glasses.
    j) Race: I prefer white guys.
    k) Other: I have a thing for guys with manly hands and arms ...not too thin and spindly. Also older than me by a few years.

2 - Style
    Anything as long as he looks comfortable and confident in it, and not scruffy! Especially like a guy who looks good in black clothes though hehehe.

3 - Personality
    Good sense of humour.
    Matches or exceeds my level of intelligence.
    Sticks strongly to his beliefs.
    Generally kind, caring and loving.
    Believes in the more traditional man = provider and woman = housewife thing...though not enough to stop me getting a job alongside that.
    Religion - None and doesn't believe in God or an afterlife.
    Interests - Gaming, reading, having a good time generally, enjoys trying new things.
    Accent - I love accents from any European country except the UK. Foreign accents are gorgeous :3

4 - What would put me off a man?
    Strongly religious.
    Easily jealous.
    Lack of personal hygiene.

My boyfriend at the moment fits almost everything on my list...I'm so lucky to have him

ReputationRep:
    Such as:

1. Looks (Please don't say that looks don't matter, they do to an extent and for this question please just tell me what physical features/qualities that you think look good on guys for you.)

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? Hmm, I wouldn't say I prefer a particular eye colour, but I do like guys with quite large eyes, and long, dark eyelashes. (Yes that's odd)

b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Taller than me, obvoiusly, but I'm only 5'4''. I think between 5'9'' and 6' is probably ideal.

c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) I like skinny guys. I have been with fat, and more muscly guys, but I genuinely prefer the guys who are skinny. My current boyfriend is pretty underweight, to be honest (not because he has an eating disorder, but because of his metabolism and smoking), and I find that really attractive =/. I find fat men kind of disgusting, really.

d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) Not that fussed on colour, although I do find unnatural colours appealing if done well. I prefer long hair to short.

e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) Good teeth are good, and I'm quite a fan of nice cheek bones/general nice bone structure.

f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I like most piercings (except septums) and I like certain styles of tattoos- but I think some look tacky or chavvy.

g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? I'm not a fan.

h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) I prefer a hairless chest and back, but otherwise I'm not fussed.

i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? Hmm, my current boyfriend and one of my exs both wear glasses, so I suppose the answer is yes.

j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? I've only ever been out with white men, but I have found members of other races attractive in the past.

k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? This isn't so much a looks thing, but I'm put off by men who sweat a lot.

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.)
    Haha, I like leather jackets and long topman coats. I prefer tight fitting clothes. Leather boots/shoes. Not too much jewelery, and not overly pretentious looking. I'd prefer a guy who didn't care about his clothes/style at all than one who cared too much.

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?)
    Hmm. Inteligence is important, my current boyfriend is actually a member of mensa. I'm not thick myself, but I like them to match or exceed my inteligence and knowledge without them talking down to me. Musicians are good, and I don't mind if they have some "nerdy" interests such as gaming.
    They can't take life too seriously, and they have to be able to put up with me =P.

Also, my current boyfriend is pretty arrogant/self confident and I find that attractive. I also like to feel special to them and be the only one/one of the few they let "in their walls". A certain level of possesiveness is ok, clingyness is not.

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?)
    As I said above, I actually find arrogance attractive. Personality-wise, it's hard to quantify, just for them not to be a **** is good. Physically, I'm not a fan of fat men.

This is for my survey of the 'perfect man'. No such thing really exists but if you could create one then please tell me the specification that you would pick. Just tell me what your dream man would be like particularly with the 4 points that I have written above. Could you please also write it in the numbered format like the one above to make it more clear

IMPORTANT!
    To help with the survey could you please specify these things at the beginning of your post:
    1. Your age20
    2. If you're in full/part time education (Please specify what type of education you are in, such as University or Studying A Levels etc.) or if you're NOT doing full/part time education (If so please state what you are doing at the moment, such as working or seeking employment etc.) At University.
    3. Your Race Caucasian
    4. Your Nationality Brittish.
    (I'm trying to see if there are any age/cultural differences in the answers.)

Thank you for helping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KateMP)
    1. Your age - 18
    2. If you're in full/part time education - Studying A-levels
    3. Your Race - Caucasian
    4. Your Nationality - British

1.a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? - No! Nearly all eyes are attractive.
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? As long as they're at least my height (5 foot 5 inches) I'm not fussed.
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? - Lean with some muscles... Not loads but not a total stick!
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? - I like longer and messy hair.
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? - Good smile
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? - Within reason. I like sleeve tattoos on guys
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? - I like stubble
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? - Um.. trimmed I guess
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? - I don't mind either way
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? - Not really
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? -Nope

2. Style - I don't really care... I like guys who dress normally. I don't like guys who spend ages on their appearance!

3. Personality - Most accents are great, except scouse... D: Good taste in music. Passionate about things. Ambitious. Intelligent. And the most important thing - funny!

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? Not a fan of so-called "players", or people with addictions.

This is in no way a checklist, haha!
    Was going well until the last line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    Was going well until the last line
    Hahahaha, unlucky. Like I said though, not necessarily a checklist - I don't want to be single forever!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if any guys on this forum fit all of the requirements in these lists...

ReputationRep:
    1. Age: 22
    2. Education: Graduated Student
    3. Race: Middle Eastern European
    4. Nationality: British

a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? I prefer something out of the ordinary. But even with standard eye colour, there has to be something about the eyes, like deep looking or truthful and honest.
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Taller than me is fine, taller than me with heels on is a bonus.
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? Just everything toned, don't like super scary intimidating muscles, nahh allow that. I like a boy with a nice bum :-)
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? I prefer short dark hair, long hair is a nono. Some blonde men are handsome but I just dont feel an attraction for them? Trying too hard Justin Bieber or boyband hair styles aren't cool either.
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? I like a nice cheeky grin and wrinkles around the eyes fo' sure. Big full lips are nice too.
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I love piercings but not on guys. I can't really take guys with pierced ears very seriously. Tattoos are hot, if done in a tasteful and not common way.
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? I like a cute face with slight stubble. Older men with grey stubble, quite attractive too ;-) but ahh i'm too young damn it.
    h. What do you think of body hair? Never gunna be an issue for me, I like you for who you are before I even see you naked. I go crazy over hairy arms though, the hairier the better!
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? I find it more attractive when men wear contacts in public and wear glasses at home, means only I get to see them like that! Kinda like Superman!
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? I think more into light brown skinned and mixed race men.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Caps :-)

2. Style: A watch shows sophistication. A commitment to a nice suit and pair of shoes is hot. A nice fashion sense on a whole. Don't try too hard. I find guys who wear everything designer and pretend like they're a G or something really unattractive. Don't go there. A simple ring or a necklace is attractive, wearing more bling bling than me = nahh.

3. Personality: Nothing more attractive than a man in charge. He knows how to take control in any situation. I'm strong minded so if you can handle me and still get my respect then I'm yours forever! Must have a degree. Cultured. Confidence, slight arrogance is hot, only if he can back up what he's saying. Ambition and intelligence, open minded (non-judgemental and not sexist), kindness (well loved by everyone around) and knows how to make me laugh. Must have morals & respect for the Mama!

4. Turn offs: Any feminine features or mannerisms. Ignornace. Rudeness.

ReputationRep:
    23, Bengali, Sunni Muslim, British and at Uni

1. LOOKS - Nice smile, brown eyes, chiselled face with a long nose and big sexy lips, a slender body type, has to be taller than me (I'm 5ft5 so its not that hard to be, LOL!) and a fair skin tone

He has to have a level one hair cut, I like a stubble on guys because I think it makes them look rough, sexy and manly. I don't mind body hair but it has to be trimmed down there :sexface: Never really thought about glasses but I guess its ok if they can carry it off

I love Pakistani guys, there have a certain charisma that attracts me to them and makes me weak in the knees

2. STYLE - CK One black boxers, sweatshirts, jumpers, hoodies, trainers, chunky bracelet, trainers, strong deodrant/aftershave (don't know which one it is that he wears :s)

3. PERSONALITY - Good sense of humour, self confidence, ambitious, mature, sensitive, gentle, patient, caring, understanding, same taste in music and I love Brummie accents

4. POTENTIAL PUT OFFS - Pushy, short tempered, possessive, jealousy, bad language and not making enough time for me.

Yes I had waaay too much time on my hands and I just described my BF, I love him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_mark_the_spot)
    Umm, this has been done to death. But I'm incredibly drunk right now so...

1. Age: 25
    2. Study: full time uni student...again, after a few years of working
    3. Race: Heinz 57
    4. Nationality: Canadian, eh

Looks-wise, if he looks like Ian Somerhalder, then he can suck my blood any time (Vampire Diaries reference). If he looks like Shemar Moore, then he can psycho-analyse me over a nice dinner, yes sir. Hugh Dancy, yes please! Okay, so looks-wise I don't really have any real preference. Personally I've found that in the past the only thing that's a turnoff is a guy who is fat. I know, it's not fair, but I'm a rather small girl and would feel overwhelmed by a fat guy. And historically, I have tended to go for academics, who are more than often quite thin, and at times malnourished, lol. So this has inadvertently become my physical shorthand for attraction, for better or worse. The same goes for extremely muscular guys; I don't care for them. If your muscles look like they took a really long time to attain, then you aren't spending enough time on your Principia Mathematica, ergo, you won't have anything interesting to talk to me about, lol. And I'm not one for pretending to care about tedious cars, electronics or bench press level subjects...so you will be embarrassed. Of course, there are exceptions...but it's likely not you, so stop pouting lad.

Okay, on to the other questions:

a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? No, I have no eye colour preference. How absurd. But I do find that tan skin with piercing green eyes are a killer combination.
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Yes, he can't be shorter than me. I'm 5'5", so it shouldn't be that hard.
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) Yes, I prefer them on the thin side. See explanation above.
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.). Umm, different guys look good with different styles/colours. I've only known a few who actually looked good with long hair though. I like stubble or a good beard, if that counts for hair.
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) Nice smile, sharp, high cheekbones, almost modelesque. I have weird standards, but I guarantee you that none of this counts for much if we actually click on a deeper level...except for being obese. I just couldn't be attracted to an obese guy no matter how much I liked him as a person. It could happen, but it never has.
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I love tattoos. Sleeves, the whole works. But it has to be meaningful. If you're a straight-laced lawyer (like me) don't be pretentious and get a bunch of meaningless tattoos in order to look badass. Not cool.
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? I LOVE facial hair. Not chewbacca or anything, but some five o'clock shadow, a nice goatee etc... It's a ***** to rub up against though

h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) I happen to love body hair; chest, arms, etc. But I prefer a trimmed and groomed pubic region, if you know what I mean.
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? Omg, glasses are like kryptonite. Like I said, I'm perhaps amongst the rare breed that happens to have a thing for academics and other intelligent men. Glasses have in turn become another shorthand for identification, however flawed that might be. Too many hipsters about these days.
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? Surprisingly no...and that's not the politically correct answer either. Incidentally, I'm more often attracted to white men, as they are more likely to have the qualities that I desire, intellectually and otherwise. But I wouldn't hesitate in dating a man of any other race if he had these qualities as well, as such, I have no racial preference.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Umm, well tailored jeans, pants. I just LOVE the well-dressed European men that I'm seeing on the streets recently since arriving here. Also scarves; for some reason guys certain guys pull these off well. Knit caps :sogood: and shirts under jumpers. Okay, that's enough from me.

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) See above. Well tailored pants/jeans/suits. T-shirts, etc... but it should fit well.

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?) No religion is best, but moderately religious is also tolerable; I can't stand fanatics. Accents, gah, I loooove Russian accents, German, Italian, :sogood: Some British accents are a treat too. Hmm, I also love a guy who is...deep. At this level/age most on this forum may not understand what I mean. But I like a guy who doesn't follow the pack, to put it in simple terms. Also someone who is laid back and doesn't sweat the small things in life. I can't stand the tight wads that I'm surrounded by constantly.

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?). Yes, I can't stand someone who is sexist, laddish, arrogant, and most importantly, tries to play mind games. If you're going to bother with mind games, make it entertaining so that I can be amused too. In setting the bar rather low, I'd insist on an IQ that's at least greater than 90. Most of the time though, people who play mind games are dimmer than this . Okay, I think that's it. Wow, I that totally killed my buzz. I feel ridiculously sober now.
    We should talk. Especially if you really are a fellow lawyer.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, im bored so i'll answer ..

1. Your age 18
    2. If you're in full/part time education (Please specify what type of education you are in, such as University or Studying A Levels etc.) or if you're NOT doing full/part time education (If so please state what you are doing at the moment, such as working or seeking employment etc.) Law student and have a part time job
    3. Your Race Caucasian
    4. Your Nationality British

1. Looks (Please don't say that looks don't matter, they do to an extent and for this question please just tell me what physical features/qualities that you think look good on guys for you.)

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? I'm not really bothered to be honest, but blue or dark brown are preferable i guess.
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Either the same height (5 ft 8) or taller than me.

c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) Ummm... skinny to medium i guess? but being toned is definately a plus! But definately not over musculy and butch :/

d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) Not fussed, it really depends on the shape of the persons face.

e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) They HAVE to have good teeth and amazing smile

f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I am a big fan of sleeve tatoos, and small (5p sized) plugs are quite nice, but no big "bling" studs

g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? Depends on their hair style - a bit of stuble could be nice but no full on beards ect.

h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) A hairy chest is repulsive!!!!!

i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? Not really fussed.

j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? Preferably white and english

k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Men should not have long nails at all thats grose

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) I love a guy in converse or vans mens bracelets (EG from top man can suit some guys) but not silver or gold jewlery, not really into tracksuits.

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?)Have to be able to make me laugh, cheer me up, support the same football team, and have similar taste in music. I cant abide by bossy people and people that are up themselves! I'd also want a relatively intelligent guy

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?) Sweaty people are grose, and arrogant and lazy people just annoy me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimes_14)
    23, Bengali, Sunni Muslim, British and at Uni

1. LOOKS - Nice smile, brown eyes, chiselled face with a long nose and big sexy lips, a slender body type, has to be taller than me (I'm 5ft5 so its not that hard to be, LOL!) and a fair skin tone

He has to have a level one hair cut, I like a stubble on guys because I think it makes them look rough, sexy and manly. I don't mind body hair but it has to be trimmed down there :sexface: Never really thought about glasses but I guess its ok if they can carry it off

I love Pakistani guys, there have a certain charisma that attracts me to them and makes me weak in the knees

2. STYLE - CK One black boxers, sweatshirts, jumpers, hoodies, trainers, chunky bracelet, trainers, strong deodrant/aftershave (don't know which one it is that he wears :s)

3. PERSONALITY - Good sense of humour, self confidence, ambitious, mature, sensitive, gentle, patient, caring, understanding, same taste in music and I love Brummie accents

4. POTENTIAL PUT OFFS - Pushy, short tempered, possessive, jealousy, bad language and not making enough time for me.

Yes I had waaay too much time on my hands and I just described my BF, I love him!
    Is he Pakistani? Out of interest, are your/his parents cool with it?

ReputationRep:
    17, nearly 18 ( 3 weeks)
    College student
    Caucasian
    British

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? Dark Brown
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? 6ft plus, I'm only 5ft 3" but im a sucker for tall guys
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) I love love love very slim guys
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) Dark Brown, preferably shaved really short on the sides and back and nice and styled on top
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) Nice pearly whites, nice smile, cute small nose, defined features such as jaw
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? Depends on what they are but im not too fussed
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? MMMM I love a bit of stubble on guys, but a soft baby face is nice too
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) as long as its not like a rug its fine natural, and down below i like it trimmed just a little
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? tend not to but wouldnt put me off if everything else was right
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? Caucasian
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? not at the moment

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) toms can look sexy if they are worn right. but chinos, skinny jeans, fitted jackets, nicely fitted t-shirts, dont mind brands as long as they look good

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?) Personality - Funny, smart, intelligent, caring, loving, friendly
    Religion - Im not too fused if they are religious, i would respect their beliefs
    Accents - I LOVE SOUTHERN ACCENTS, posh boy accents :drool:

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?)
    Arrogence, up themselves etc
    And im not a fan of spotty skin, i prefer soft, clean, smooth, bright skin

This is for my survey of the 'perfect man'. No such thing really exists but if you could create one then please tell me the specification that you would pick. Just tell me what your dream man would be like particularly with the 4 points that I have written above. Could you please also write it in the numbered format like the one above to make it more clear

Not that picky at all :rollseyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TariHana)
    [COLOR="Red"]1.[/COLOR] Age: 22
    [COLOR="red"]2.[/COLOR] Education: Graduated Student
    [COLOR="Red"]3. [/COLOR]Race: Middle Eastern European
    [COLOR="red"]4.[/COLOR] Nationality: British

[COLOR="red"]1.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]a.[/COLOR] Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? I prefer something out of the ordinary. But even with standard eye colour, there has to be something about the eyes, like deep looking or truthful and honest.
    [COLOR="red"]b. [/COLOR]Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Taller than me is fine, taller than me with heels on is a bonus.
    [COLOR="red"]c.[/COLOR] Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? Just everything toned, don't like super scary intimidating muscles, nahh allow that. I like a boy with a nice bum :-)
    [COLOR="red"]d.[/COLOR] What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? I prefer short dark hair, long hair is a nono. Some blonde men are handsome but I just dont feel an attraction for them? Trying too hard Justin Bieber or boyband hair styles aren't cool either.
    [COLOR="red"]e. [/COLOR]Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? I like a nice cheeky grin and wrinkles around the eyes fo' sure. Big full lips are nice too.
    [COLOR="red"]f. [/COLOR]Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I love piercings but not on guys. I can't really take guys with pierced ears very seriously. Tattoos are hot, if done in a tasteful and not common way.
    [COLOR="red"]g.[/COLOR] Do you like any facial hair on guys? I like a cute face with slight stubble. Older men with grey stubble, quite attractive too ;-) but ahh i'm too young damn it.
    [COLOR="red"]h.[/COLOR] What do you think of body hair? Never gunna be an issue for me, I like you for who you are before I even see you naked. I go crazy over hairy arms though, the hairier the better!
    [COLOR="red"]i. [/COLOR]Do you like guys who wear glasses? I find it more attractive when men wear contacts in public and wear glasses at home, means only I get to see them like that! Kinda like Superman!
    [COLOR="red"]j.[/COLOR] Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? I think more into light brown skinned and mixed race men.
    [COLOR="red"]k.[/COLOR] Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Caps :-)

[COLOR="red"]2. [/COLOR]Style: A watch shows sophistication. A commitment to a nice suit and pair of shoes is hot. A nice fashion sense on a whole. Don't try too hard. I find guys who wear everything designer and pretend like they're a G or something really unattractive. Don't go there. A simple ring or a necklace is attractive, wearing more bling bling than me = nahh.

[COLOR="red"]3.[/COLOR] Personality: Nothing more attractive than a man in charge. He knows how to take control in any situation. I'm strong minded so if you can handle me and still get my respect then I'm yours forever! Must have a degree. Cultured. Confidence, slight arrogance is hot, only if he can back up what he's saying. Ambition and intelligence, open minded (non-judgemental and not sexist), kindness (well loved by everyone around) and knows how to make me laugh. Must have morals & respect for the Mama!

[COLOR="red"]4. [/COLOR]Turn offs: Any feminine features or mannerisms. Ignornace. Rudeness.

(Original post by <3Music)
    Okay, im bored so i'll answer ..

1. Your age [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]18[/COLOR]
    2. If you're in full/part time education (Please specify what type of education you are in, such as University or Studying A Levels etc.) or if you're NOT doing full/part time education (If so please state what you are doing at the moment, such as working or seeking employment etc.) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Law student and have a part time job[/COLOR]
    3. Your Race [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Caucasian[/COLOR]
    4. Your Nationality [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]British[/COLOR]

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? [COLOR=&quot;Green&quot;]I'm not really bothered to be honest, but blue or dark brown are preferable i guess.[/COLOR]
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Either the same height (5 ft 8) or taller than me.[/COLOR]

c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Ummm... skinny to medium i guess? but being toned is definately a plus! But definately not over musculy and butch :/[/COLOR]

d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Not fussed, it really depends on the shape of the persons face.[/COLOR]

e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]They HAVE to have good teeth and amazing smile [/COLOR]

f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]I am a big fan of sleeve tatoos, and small (5p sized) plugs are quite nice, but no big &quot;bling&quot; studs[/COLOR]

g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Depends on their hair style - a bit of stuble could be nice but no full on beards ect.[/COLOR]

h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]A hairy chest is repulsive!!!!![/COLOR]

i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Not really fussed.[/COLOR]

j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Preferably white and english[/COLOR]

k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Men should not have long nails at all thats grose[/COLOR]

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]I love a guy in converse or vans mens bracelets (EG from top man can suit some guys) but not silver or gold jewlery, not really into tracksuits.[/COLOR]

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?)[COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Have to be able to make me laugh, cheer me up, support the same football team, and have similar taste in music. I cant abide by bossy people and people that are up themselves! I'd also want a relatively intelligent guy[/COLOR]

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?) [COLOR=&quot;green&quot;]Sweaty people are grose, and arrogant and lazy people just annoy me[/COLOR]

(Original post by parry_93)
    17, nearly 18 ( 3 weeks)
    College student
    Caucasian
    British

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]Dark Brown[/COLOR]
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]6ft plus, I'm only 5ft 3&quot; but im a sucker for tall guys[/COLOR]
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]I love love love very slim guys[/COLOR]
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]Dark Brown, preferably shaved really short on the sides and back and nice and styled on top[/COLOR]
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]Nice pearly whites, nice smile, cute small nose, defined features such as jaw[/COLOR]
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]Depends on what they are but im not too fussed[/COLOR]
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;] MMMM I love a bit of stubble on guys, but a soft baby face is nice too[/COLOR]
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;] as long as its not like a rug its fine natural, and down below i like it trimmed just a little[/COLOR]
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;] tend not to but wouldnt put me off if everything else was right[/COLOR]
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;] Caucasian[/COLOR]
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;] not at the moment[/COLOR]

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;] toms can look sexy if they are worn right. but chinos, skinny jeans, fitted jackets, nicely fitted t-shirts, dont mind brands as long as they look good[/COLOR]

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?) [COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]Personality - Funny, smart, intelligent, caring, loving, friendly
    Religion - Im not too fused if they are religious, i would respect their beliefs
    Accents - I LOVE SOUTHERN ACCENTS, posh boy accents :drool:
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=&quot;DarkOrchid&quot;]Arrogence, up themselves etc
    And im not a fan of spotty skin, i prefer soft, clean, smooth, bright skin
    [/COLOR]

Not that picky at all :rollseyes:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    This seems cool.. so I thought I'd answer the Q's...
    Ermm kinda looking for employment
    Asian
    British

Obviously looks matter... There needs to be some sort of physical/sexual attraction between the two:cool:.

a.Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? Green or Hazel or Brown.
    b.Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Ermm well I'm short so at least 5'8.
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) Defo, toned up and athletic.
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) Brown/Black - short possibly with a shape up..
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) Good Teeth, great smile and a pretty face.
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? Tattoos are hot on men... full sleeve on one arm and on the neck. Piercings around the lips and ears are nice.
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? Good to stay groomed but having some stubble is amazing.
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?)Lol... it's good to keep groomed.. not a big fan of hairiness.
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? Sort of..
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? Arab/Middle Eastern...All races have their beauties.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Not really.

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) Guys wearing designer wear is always hot especially wearing Barbour jackets and Converses. Ohhh and bracelets and necklaces as well as basketball trainers. Basketball players are just wow!!!!And defo their fragrance wear/cologne/parfam... VIP or Armani Black Code such amazing men's perfumes.

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?) The ability to hold a conversation, great sense of humour, ermm - rather cool personality and not an ordinary boring personality and not too full of him self. Omd.. it would be amazing if a guy sings. Most just hide away and are not willing to sing out loud. But yeah, into music and quite outlandish. Not really, religion shouldn't be an issue. I find the scouse/ Liverpudlian accent so cool and funny... I like the American accent.

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?) Ermmm not pretty features :rolleyes:, bad body oduor smell, mainly bad hygiene is a serious issue and a turn off as well as rudeness, someone on a totally different level to what I'm on, being quite weird or staying quiet all the time.

Hmmm, so yeah, wahey -

ReputationRep:
    1. 17. 18 next July
    2. Second year of college doing a BTEC Level 3.
    3. White
    4. British

1. Looks
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? No, I don't mind which eye colour.
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? 5"6 - 6"0. I'm 5"4.
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? Athletic - not too muscly or too skinny.
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? Brown hair. I don't mind which style as long as they're not vain with it. I like curly hair.
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? A nice smile.
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos? Not really.
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? No.
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? Natural, although they shouldn't have a hairy back.
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? I don't mind as long as it's not for fashion.
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? White.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? Can't think of anything else.

2. Style

I don't mind as long as they don't have horrible shoes.
    I don't really like guys that dress over the top or try-hard.

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?)
    - FUNNY!! They have to have a sense of humour.
    - Kind, gentlemanly.
    - Easy to talk to.
    - I don't mind religion but I don't really like people who are obsessed with God and Christianity. I'm an Atheist but I'll respect whatever religion they are.

- Arrogance
    - Vanity
    - No sense of humour
    - Boys who think they can get any girl they want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    1. Your age: 19
    2. If you're in full/part time education (Please specify what type of education you are in, such as University or Studying A Levels etc.) or if you're NOT doing full/part time education (If so please state what you are doing at the moment, such as working or seeking employment etc.): Full time student studying BA Joint Honours in Bus Management and Accounting and Finance.
    3. Your Race: Caucasian
    4. Your Nationality: British

My 'type' changes a lot, but my current Mr. is the guy I've fallen harder for than anyone else so I'll use him as my basis

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men? Any
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys? Taller than me, I'm 5ft9
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.) Athletic. Preferably muscular.
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.) Any.
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.) Nice teeth definitely
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys? I don't mind them
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys? Not really, no.
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?) Really doesn't bother me at all however he wants it.
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses? No.
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to? My mr. is black, but I don't really mind any race.
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys?

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.) Really don't care as long as they don't look stupid. And please don't wear underwear with any holes or stains in though, haha!

I like him to be into football, because I love it, and a range of other sports too if possible. Religion doesn't bother me as long as they aren't really strict about it. Accents, not bothered, though preferably not black country. I like him to be appropriate and not really vulgar about sexual things, and to be a total gent, but also one I can have a bit of 'banter' with. Also, he needs to not mind my strange quirks and habits.

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?) A big ego, a 'lad' type, smelling bad, looking scruffy i.e. unwashed hair.
    LOLZ at sunglasses, football and total gent. Isn't football and total gent mutually exclusive?

ReputationRep:
    1. Your age
    2. If you're in full/part time education (Please specify what type of education you are in, such as University or Studying A Levels etc.) or if you're NOT doing full/part time education (If so please state what you are doing at the moment, such as working or seeking employment etc.)
    Foundation degree in college, screenwriting
    3. Your Race
    caucasian
    4. Your Nationality
    Finnish

Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men?
    Brown/dark
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys?
    Taller than me (1.78m)
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.)
    Not too thin. Some muscle. Medium I`d say
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.)
    Too short looks weird. I like little overgrown , shaggy and long hair, and dreadlocks, I love guys with long dreadlocks
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.)
    Big eyes
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys?
    Like them both really much
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys?
    I prefer no
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?)
    trimmed
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses?
    Why not, if it looks good.
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to?
    Native Americans tend to look good, but otherwise no
    Muscular arms

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.)
    I like guys who are not too serious with their style. I like relaxed style, even little shaggy. Hoodies and jeans look good on most of guys. And I like weird stuff. Someone who really can wear neon yellow leotard in school deffinately catches my attention.

I like relaxed, nice people. Somebody who is easy to be with, and who is not too serious or uptight with stuff.
    I like guys to think with their own little brains and have their own opinions, and I like somebody who can discuss about those things.
    generally I like guys who I can have good discussions with.
    I also like mature guys.
    And adventurous guys. somebody who will climp to trees and hitchhike with me and not to plan too much ahead.
    Religion is all the same for me if guy is able to accept my non religiousness.
    Russian and Irish accents sound good.

arrogant, childish, judgmental or constricted guys are absolute nono for me.

ReputationRep:
    Such as:
    a. Is there a particular eye colour that you prefer on men?piercing blue eyes look good, but i don't go out looking for that
    b. Is there a certain height that you like on guys?around 6ft
    c. Is there any particular body type that you find attractive on men? (Fat, thin, muscular, lean with only some muscles etc.)a bit of muscle but not too much
    d. What hair colour and hair style do you like guys to have? (Long, short, shaggy, neat and tidy etc.)anything but really long
    e. Are there any particular facial features that you think look nice on men? (Long noise, big lips, nice smile, good teeth etc.)good teeth
    f. Do you like any piercings or tattoos guys?not too many
    g. Do you like any facial hair on guys?a little bit of stubble
    h. What do you think of body hair? And hair down below? (Natural, trimmed or waxed?)trimmed
    i. Do you like guys who wear glasses?wouldn't be a deal breaker
    j. Is there a certain race that you are attracted to?black, mediteranean or olive coloured caucasians
    k. Any thing extra that you can think of you think look physically good on guys? men in suits

2. Style (Clothes, shoes and accessories that you've noticed look good on guys. Is there also any particular brand that you think looks good? Such as Vans, Converse etc.)doesn't matter about brands as long as they look smart

3. Personality (The most important one. What personal qualities do you look for in a man? Are there certain interests that you want them to have? Do you want them to have a specific religion? Do you like any particular accents?)must have confidence, charisma, be able to make me laugh. i'd want them to be intelligent. religion and accent isn't important

4. Is there anything that would put you off a man? (Things that you could just not deal with such as a certain personality trait like being arrogant or a physical problem such as acne?)a jack the lad i couldn't stand. acne would be bad

IMPORTANT!
    To help with the survey could you please specify these things at the beginning of your post:
    1. Your age20
    2. If you're in full/part time education (Please specify what type of education you are in, such as University or Studying A Levels etc.) or if you're NOT doing full/part time education (If so please state what you are doing at the moment, such as working or seeking employment etc.)college
    3. Your Racecaucasian

4. Your Nationalitybritish
    (I'm trying to see if there are any age/cultural differences in the answers.)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.