Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashley69)
    he was the frist guy i saw and i got really mad.
    People like you need to remove yourselves from the gene pool.

ReputationRep:
    slut.

ReputationRep:
    hi, i posted last week about my boyfriend and he has intimacy issues. So i was told to talk to him about it and i did. it didnt go so well and he said he felt like he was being pressured into things. Now i wasnt pressuring him i was just inquring to what was wrong and i got really mad and i slept with his bestfriend. i know it was stupid but i talked to his bestfriend (jamie) and like he said he would talk to my boyfriend for me and try sort him out.

So jamie talked to him and like josh, my boyfriend, didnt take it so well and probably will take even longer to have sex with me now so i know i messed it up but can like anyone give me some advice with what to do? he is so insecure and scared and i know i just want to help him get better.

Also im not sure i might leave him but like i know that would make him even worse and i want him to be amazing because it is what he deserves and how i want to help him be. i love him i just messed up really badly.

can somebody help me? everything is in such a mess </3
    So you can't get him to have sex when you want to, then you get angry and cheat on him with his best friend? :lolwut: You truly deserve being called a 'slut.'

Also, ARE YOU INSANE? OF COURSE he won't take you cheating on him well, and you still expect to sleep with him after the stunt you pulled? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Damn you guys and gals can be ruthless. >.<

ReputationRep:
    Your saying you dont want him to be insecure yet you slept with his best mate because he wouldn't sleep with you?
    I hope he dumps your ass and nobody goes near you again.

ReputationRep:
    If your bf makes you sexually frustrated, just dump him and have sex with loads of guys; that way you wouldn't be hurting anyone, but you would still be a slut/skank for cheating on him with his best mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarPuffs)
    If your bf makes you sexually frustrated, just dump him and have sex with loads of guys; that way you wouldn't be hurting anyone, but you would still be a slut/skank for cheating on him with his best mate.

he isnt frustrated he is really God dam shy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History123)
    Your saying you dont want him to be insecure yet you slept with his best mate because he wouldn't sleep with you?
    I hope he dumps your ass and nobody goes near you again.
    it was stupid.

ReputationRep:
    it was stupid.
    Don't come out with that ****.
    Time you learn to stop playing with peoples lives.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like u deserve it tbh you shouldnt have cheated and his best mate sounds like a tool, personally i hope he tells u were to go =]

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.