Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Unlikely to be diabetes unless its frequent (once during the night is not frequent) and/or you are losing weight.

Could be an UTI

But it could just be habit. Stop drinking before bed and give it a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    take a look at this please.
    I have told you not to do this before.

This is really quite unlikely to be diabetes though.

ReputationRep:
    take a look at this please.
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    :facepalm2:
    What I was calling in a TSR Doctor to help out the OP. I thought "Paging Dr Helenia" would be the best course of action.
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I have told you not to do this before.

This is really quite unlikely to be diabetes though.
    Oh yeah. Sorry.

OP seemed really worried and I wanted to help her out. It isn't for me btw. Whats so wrong about it anyway? I don't understand. I wouldn't mind if someone "Called me into a thread" I would be happy to give em advice. :erm:

I guess we are all different. :erm: You can't get warned for this , can you? :erm:

Well sorry anyway.

ReputationRep:
    What I was calling in a TSR Doctor to help out the OP. I thought "Paging Dr Helenia" would be the best course of action.

Oh yeah. Sorry.

OP seemed really worried and I wanted to help her out. It isn't for me btw. Whats so wrong about it anyway? I don't understand. I wouldn't mind if someone "Called me into a thread" I would be happy to give em advice. :erm:

I guess we are all different. :erm: You can't get warned for this , can you? :erm:

Well sorry anyway.
    I am not a "TSR doctor." I am a doctor who in their free time posts on TSR. I am usually happy to give advice of my own free will if I think it is appropriate or needed. If people are very concerned and PM me, I am usually happy to answer. It is not, however, my job to give advice on here, nor is it yours to decide which threads are appropriate for my (or any other doctors') attention.

If the OP wants to see a doctor, they should do so. It is not safe or sensible to rely on an informal "consultation" on TSR, even if it is with a doctor.

As for warnings, it's a situation that has never arisen before but if you persist and I feel harassed, I'd discuss it with the other mods.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.