Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidWright)
    I'm a lad who's comfortable size 36'' / slightly tight 34'' waist. I'm not fat but I have HUGE thunder thighs and big backside!! How do I get rid of them?

I really want to be a comfortable size 34 by the middle of November, then a waist 32 by Christmas and then a waist 30 by next April (want to be as slim as that lad Frankie Cocoza from X Factor). I'm 6 foot, 2 inches.

Are these targets realistic? What exercises can I do to get rid of my huge backside and thunder thighs?
    If you haven't seen it yet, read this

ReputationRep:
    OK firstly I have the same problem but its not my ass but my thigh width basically my thighs push my legs from I was a 34 to a 38 waist but its all muscle you might just be toned in that area and trust me I tried losing it it made it more toned

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of The Mighty Boosh episode where Vince tries to slim his legs down so that he can fit into a pair of super skinny jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your help guys!! I'm now a comfortable size 34''!! Yes, it's been a lot of hard work but I've managed to do it!! However, I still have a big bum and thunder thighs!! How do I get rid of them? I also wanna get down to at least a size 32''!! How do I do this?

ReputationRep:
    Ive got the EXACT same problem as you! What I've done, and with which I've noticed a HUGE difference is doing 3 things.

Squats
    Lunges
    And this machine that works out your whole lower body, no idea what its called.

But I've lost a helluva lot of weight from my behind area because of that, its still noticeable, but not to the extent that its embracing anymore.

Id definitely recommend you do squats and especially lunges, even since I've started them the weight back there has dripped of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlasticBag)
    Ive got the EXACT same problem as you! What I've done, and with which I've noticed a HUGE difference is doing 3 things.

Squats
    Lunges
    And this machine that works out your whole lower body, no idea what its called.

But I've lost a helluva lot of weight from my behind area because of that, its still noticeable, but not to the extent that its embracing anymore.

Id definitely recommend you do squats and especially lunges, even since I've started them the weight back there has dripped of!
    Hi mate, thanks for your post. Glad to know someone has got the same problem as me. Thanks for your advice. Please could you find out what that machine is called. Would be reall helpful.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.