Turn on thread page Beta

Your favourite Friends epsiode of all time watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VickyG166)
    The one where ross gets a fake tan :') I absolutely love that episode, plus when it was the only one I'd never seen when I first saw it, so it gets a special shiny for that :P
    ...whut??

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelhaych)
    ...whut??

She means that was the last episode she hadn't seen. Presumably because she'd seen them in succession on E4.

ReputationRep:
    For me, it was The One With The Lottery Ticket. I remember watching it years ago, and right after for the first time in years, I bought a lottery ticket!

Didn't win anything though... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelhaych)
    ...whut??

Hah. I knew that didn't make sense. I'd seen them all - then I saw that one. Uhm, no that still sounds dumb. Never mind :L

EDIT:
    (Original post by I Persia I)
    She means that was the last episode she hadn't seen. Presumably because she'd seen them in succession on E4.
    Just saw this. Thats exactly what I meant.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know the name of the episode but it is the one where phoebe tries to teach joey french! Joey trying to speak french is just hilarious!

And of course the first time I heard smelly cat, I was like

ReputationRep:
    Love them all but one that sticks out in my mind is the one where they play football for some reason, it probably doesn't have the best jokes or premise in the series but i just love that one.

ReputationRep:
    The one where no one's ready... The entire 30 mins is based in the same room and the dialogue is superb.

ReputationRep:
    There's actually so many! " You ate my sandwich?! My SANDWICH?!" comes to mind.
    OHH and the one where joey and chandler play 'cups' :')
    Just remembered the one where chandler is left to watch the "My first period" play xD

ReputationRep:
    the one with Brad Pitt was good
    ...but i've got loads of favourites

ReputationRep:
    Way too many to choose!

Damn it, you've made me want to get out my Friends boxset and watch them all over again

ReputationRep:
    'Je m'appelle Claude.'
    'Je-duh-floo-fleh!' has to be great
    Also the one with Ross's tan
    And I don't know which one this is, but when Rachel locks Emma in and Ross tells this amazing story: 'Bird and baby, locked in a death grip...'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3)
    There's so many!

Mine would probably be the Thanksgiving dinner where Rachel's sister comes and they talk about who gets Emma if Ross and Rachel dies.
    Then Chandler breaks all the wedding china :teehee:
    This.

I think the later episodes were a lot funnier than the early episodes.

ReputationRep:
    The one where they play the football at thanksgiving is a funny one or the one where joey and chandler win the apartment.

ReputationRep:
    UNAGI!! Or the one where Joey learns to speak French!!

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be season 4 episode 12 (the one with the embryos). Chanandler bong.... xD

ReputationRep:
    The one where Ross finds out that Rachel and Joey are dating, and he invites them round for dinner to show them how fine he is with it.

FAJITAS!

ReputationRep:
    "i like big butts and i cannot lie!"

ReputationRep:
    'The one with all the rugby', and 'The one with Ross's tan' are my favourites. It's so hard to choose when they're all so hilarious!
    Also the one when Monica gets her hair braided in Barbados, ahaha.

In general, I much prefer the normal episodes with some random funny story over the ones where big plot arcs come in to action. I don't like the episodes where they give birth and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    OHH and the one where joey and chandler play 'cups' :')
    :lol:

Does anyone remember that episode where they play 'Bamboozle'? I laugh every time.

ReputationRep:
    The one where Chandler and Monica meet Erica and pretend to be a priest and a doctor xD
    I like all the sentimental ones where they get married and have babies and get engaged and stuff

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.