Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok first of all, I don't think I have taken it far. I'm completely over him so him talking to me about his girlfriend doesn't affect me in the slightest. I have tried so hard to prevent him from talking to me like as though were still together and I have even suggested him to not contact me AT ALL. He always takes it the wrong way when i say this and then makes me feel bad like saying things like I don't care and stuff. I don't call him or ever initiate any type of conversation with him. He always starts the conversations first and he calls me pretty much every night. I have limited my contact with him and he always moans when I never talk to him. He thinks a day or two of us not talking is like a whole month to him. :confused:
    That's absolute *******s. Re-read your OP:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So last night my ex called as always (nothing major as were good friends). Anyway I'm not too sure how we got into the conversation about him and his relationship with his girlfriend. But I don't really mind hearing about his girlfriend. But he doesn't really like talking about her and he doesn't really seem to say much about her. If I was in a relationship, I know I would tell him (my ex) everything about him because me and him tell each other pretty much everything and anything. It's always been like this.
    What part of that is 'limiting contact'?

(Original post by Sherkba)
    That's absolute *******s. Re-read your OP:

I can assure you that it is not at all.

What part of that is 'limiting contact'?
    I ignore him sometimes. But his calls and his messages become quite constant

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.