Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    You make a good point there. I can see the start being messy round the first few corners - lots of cars off line on cold tyres wit plenty of dust... Indeed we shall see! You think Tilke is finally getting the hang of this circuit design thing?
    Maybe Tilke is getting the hang of designing good circuits. The Austin track looks pretty awesome as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)
    Maybe Tilke is getting the hang of designing good circuits. The Austin track looks pretty awesome as well.
    Gotta agree on Austin. I'm hoping that's a BBC race!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I loved the comments by Rowan Atkinson about wanting to watch F1 on the BBC, this year and next year :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Massa will be the last person this weekend to get caught out by that kerb I thought they looked dangerous even before Massa's incident. I'm all for stopping drivers from cutting corners but that thing completely shattered his suspension...
    Should be a good race tomorrow though, all three front running teams are looking very competitive so any one of 5 (sorry Massa) drivers could realistically win it tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe it- Hamilton and Massa at it AGAIN!

ReputationRep:
    Lewis Hamilton and Massa yet again:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Rowan Atkinson's reaction Can't believe Hamilton and Massa again!

ReputationRep:
    Rowan Atkinson's face- Proper Mr Bean!

God I love that man haha

I don't know who is to blame for that. They both had the line really.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Massa got penalised for it. I don't even think it was his fault tbh..

ReputationRep:
    Well at least we have finally had a motor race where no-one got killed or injured.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was a dull race, my personal highlight had to be:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kado)
    Well that was a dull race, my personal highlight had to be:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I dunno, Newey getting blasted in the mouth by the champagne and then coughing and spluttering for ages afterwards was pretty hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watching the F1 Forum. Seb Vettel what a lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Anyone else watching the F1 Forum. Seb Vettel what a lad.
    What did he do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Right Guard 3.D)
    What did he do?
    Embarrassed Lee Mckenzie by letting it known thet they've both got each others number. This made her blush

ReputationRep:
    A pretty boring race if I'm honest but yet another impressive record setting performance from Vettel. His banter with Lee was pretty funny.

I hope this means the British taxpayer stops giving £1bn in aid to those greedy ****ers in India when they choose to have a space programme and now this.

Massa needs to get sacked, asap. Poor excuse for a F1 driver let alone as a Ferrari one. Should've done better to avoid the McLaren, he should know better that when it's at the hand of the crash kid he will be sending the car up in silly places. Penalty deserved. Made noob mistakes AGAIN hitting the orange kerb this weekend, poor driving all round. Bring back Kimi to Ferrari.......THE ICEMAN COMETH!

Crash kid showing once again that he's not all he's hyped up to be when he's conservative, had no pace even before the incident couldn't keep up with Massa whilst Button was setting fastest laps. Man it is going to be damn sweet when Button finishes ahead of him, he's totally annihilated him this year. I believe this is year is all one needs to argue why Hamilton isn't the best driver, and tbh if he carries on like this he won't even make the top 3. He started this year as my top 3 driver, now I'm slowly inclined to put Button there but will reserve my judgement till the end of next year. If Button pwns him for the second year running it's game over.

Cue his little fanboys who get weak in the knees seeing his face :love: to shout the Whitmarsh-sabotage conspiracy. They remind me of the male equivalents of the little teen girl Justin Bieber fans.

Great driving from Jaime, and Schumi :cool:

Magic moment of the race, and maybe of the whole season, Rowan Atkinson's face :rofl: he really is like Mr Bean!

Who saw Button's conversation with Alonso before the podium?
    Button: "What happened to Lewis? :confused:"

Alonso: "He and Massa crashed."

Button: "Oh did he? "

Alonso:

Button: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    The crash was massa fault IMO, he just turned into lewis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brushless-man)
    The crash was massa fault IMO, he just turned into lewis.
    It was his fault, but he didn't turn into Lewis. He turned into the corner, and he was on the racing line, Hamilton happened to be on the inside.

An almost identical situation occurred with Alonso and Schumacher at that turn when Alonso was trying to get past on the new tyres on the outlap. Alonso sent it on the inside in the same way but then backed out of it, whilst Schumacher also went slightly wide to give space just in case. But then again those two are head and shoulders above these two donkeys who like to rub against each other every weekend like two guys at a gay techno bar in Ibiza.

Ferrari just needs to sack Massa, he can't even drive within the confines of the track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    It was his fault, but he didn't turn into Lewis. He turned into the corner, and he was on the racing line, Hamilton happened to be on the inside.

An almost identical situation occurred with Alonso and Schumacher at that turn when Alonso was trying to get past on the new tyres on the outlap. Alonso sent it on the inside in the same way but then backed out of it, whilst Schumacher also went slightly wide to give space just in case. But then again those two are head and shoulders above these two donkeys who like to rub against each other every weekend like two guys at a gay techno bar in Ibiza.

Ferrari just needs to sack Massa, he can't even drive within the confines of the track.
    A bit harsh on Lewis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc Fiorano)
    Who saw Button's conversation with Alonso before the podium?
    Button: "What happened to Lewis? :confused:"

Alonso: "He and Massa crashed."

Button: "Oh did he? "

Alonso:

Button: :mmm:
    That was quite a funny moment.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.