I lost over 60 lbs/28 kg (pics before/after)

Watch this thread
ArcadiaHouse
Badges: 17
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by nikita_atikin)
I would :ninja:
:ditto:
Cynthi007
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by I Kant Spall)

I can assure you that I'm still me just... less of me! If that makes any sense. :confused:
Very good. I love your user name.
Nick1sHere
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Well done mate Build some muscle and you'll become a fitness model
Millyshyn
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
You look great now I like.
Smoosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Wow, you look so different, both in your face and body. Well done, amazing
-Invidious-
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Mirin, but 9.1 stone....Thats the weight of a 16 year old girl.
ibysaiyan
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Well done man.. I used to weigh 100kg now I am hovering around 70-71kg. Feels awesome

from some 18.5stones to 10-11ish
takethyfacehence
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Dude, that's amazing, good on you. I hope you're proud of yourself and feel better mentally to do more with yourself than just 'slob around at the computer', you've definitely proved you have the determination to turn yourself around. Keep at it, I'm sure you can bulk up and impress us all again soon!
ilovefashion90
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Well done! You look really well! Massive diference

Also, just for anyone who can answer this question...

Do girls naturally weigh more than males?
As in, does the fat or whatever on females weigh more. If you took the same amount from a male and also from a female, would the female "fat" weigh more?
The reason I am asking is because I am around 54-56kg but only 5'4 and a female. People often tell me I'm skinny or too skinny, yet I know guys just like you who are around the same height as you and weigh a similar amount. It confuses me because you guys are generally alot taller and you dont look that skinny, yet you weigh only a couple more kilos than me? :confused:
tinktinktinkerbell
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ilovefashion90)

As in, does the fat or whatever on females weigh more. If you took the same amount from a male and also from a female, would the female "fat" weigh more?
The reason I am asking is because I am around 54-56kg but only 5'4 and a female. People often tell me I'm skinny or too skinny, yet I know guys just like you who are around the same height as you and weigh a similar amount. It confuses me because you guys are generally alot taller and you dont look that skinny, yet you weigh only a couple more kilos than me? :confused:
lol fat is fat no matter if its on a male or female
sil3nt_cha0s
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by I Kant Spall)
It was this one picture that put me over the edge:
Spoiler:
Show
That was pretty much all I was doing... sitting in front of my computer like a fat slob.
Combined with the massive food portions Americans eat
ilovefashion90
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
lol fat is fat no matter if its on a male or female
lool yeah, I tought my question was stupid but thought I'd ask anyway. I can never really explain what I mean anyway. I have a friend who is 5'9 and 58kg. I look at him and think, you are a fair bit taller than me and you are a male so with all that extra height, surely you would weigh at least 10 kg more than me? He is skinny but not skinner than me (as in he has broader shoulders,chest and waist etc), so how can he be only a couple of kilos bigger. Ah well, I guess my little theory was wrong lol
mogambo
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Well done! You look great!

Plus I like the hair.....
HilariousNinja
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Lulz it looks like your making the dreamworks face in most of your pictures. Nevertheless, Gjdm

tinktinktinkerbell
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
lool yeah, I tought my question was stupid but thought I'd ask anyway. I can never really explain what I mean anyway. I have a friend who is 5'9 and 58kg. I look at him and think, you are a fair bit taller than me and you are a male so with all that extra height, surely you would weigh at least 10 kg more than me? He is skinny but not skinner than me (as in he has broader shoulders,chest and waist etc), so how can he be only a couple of kilos bigger. Ah well, I guess my little theory was wrong lol

depends on the body shape and where you carry you weight

i cant at the moment cause im on my ipod but when i go on the laptop tomorrow i will show you a site someone gave me, it shows females of all heights and weights

the one that are the same weight and height can look so different depending on where they carry the weight
-Invidious-
Rep:
Report 10 years ago

A 5'5" guy should generally weigh more than a 5'5" girl, by a fair amount.
ilovefashion90
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
depends on the body shape and where you carry you weight

i cant at the moment cause im on my ipod but when i go on the laptop tomorrow i will show you a site someone gave me, it shows females of all heights and weights

the one that are the same weight and height can look so different depending on where they carry the weight
Ohh, I see That does make sense. I did one time think, maybe my weight comes from my chest. Then again, Im not notably big in that area either so maybe not. What about people's bones? Do some individuals have heavier bones than others? Because like I said, people tell me I am "skinny" and often people dont believe me when I tell them I fluctuate between 53/54kg. In fact, I started to believe them and made sure to ask my doctor the next time I had a checkup, just in case I wasnt weighing myself properly and she told me that I'm actually 56.
And thanks, that sound really interesting!
ilovefashion90
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by -Invidious-)
A 5'5" guy should generally weigh more than a 5'5" girl, by a fair amount.
Thats what I thought too. Which is why I am often surprised to see guys who are taller than me but weigh pretty much the same. Take OP for example...he does not look that skinny too me. He looks like a healthy and avrage weight for a male. He is deffinitely bigger than me in both height and "width" (lol, cant think of a better word but he's deffintely wider and bigger). But the OP is only a couple of kilos more than me. If I saw his picture and he didnt reveal his weight, I'dhave guessed he's around 63kg and would never have guessed his weight to be so close to mine.
little_wizard123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
You look good, although the head leaning to the left may be a problem .

Congrats. Now the hard part; keeping the weight off.
kimprovising
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
OMG WELL DONE :zomg:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
19.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (36)
24.16%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (77)
51.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.7%

Watched Threads