Turn on thread page Beta

That site is pretty buggy.

ReputationRep:
    lol type in £1 and it will tell you that you're the richest person in the world.

ReputationRep:
    The site means nothing but some of the general responses do. I have always believed people in developed countries who whinge about class division and the poor, lack a proper perspective. The social injustice isn't that they have too little to survive, it's that their neighbor has more than them. It says something about character when someone who is better off that 99% of the world has a chip on their shoulder because there is a 1% that is permitted to have it better than them.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently if someone earned £20,000 they'd be in the top 4%. What the hell? I'd be in the 1% if I earned £30,000. So it's not really that hard to achieve, guys, come on now.

ReputationRep:
    whys is this to only do with income and not wealth? This is absolutely stupid. I know someone on 100k a year and lives in a 3 bed semi aged 52 because he ****s it away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Girl)
    approximately the 277,690,435th richest person in the world.

Considering that means there's over 27 million people richer than me, I'm not going to start jumping through hoops about it.
    You earn 19,000 a year? Where you working?

I'm 677,000,000

Rounded because I forgot the numbers lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    Apparently if someone earned £20,000 they'd be in the top 4%. What the hell? I'd be in the 1% if I earned £30,000. So it's not really that hard to achieve, guys, come on now.
    That's in terms of the world though, so pointless.

£30,000 in terms of the western world isn't top 1%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    You earn 19,000 a year? Where you working?

I'm 677,000,000

Rounded because I forgot the numbers lol
    combined household income.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.