ReputationRep:
    That's... just a stripey jumper...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetobbit)
    Some people have more money than sense
    This. :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persephone9)
    I'd go with the jeans of the caramel chinos, provided that they aren't the drop crotch, elasticated cuff chinos, but just a pair of plain mens chinos.

Where are you finding it for £36 from? Because if it's listed on ebay and new, chances are it's fake.
    its legit off ebay, too big for the person who bought it

they have explicitly said 100% authentic and genuine, so it should be ok

just surprised its going so cheap

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have so many TopMan chinos? smh

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, love that jumper! Very sexy Secondly, wear it with jeans (provided they're not skinny). Chinos are nice but they only work with some clothes and I think that you might look a bit of a douche wearing chinos with that sweater. (Although if you're insistent go for the beige/caramel ones)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cgvince)
    its legit off ebay, too big for the person who bought it

they have explicitly said 100% authentic and genuine, so it should be ok

just surprised its going so cheap
    It might be real, however, why would someone sell a brand new jumper for a £64 loss? They could post it back for less if they don't live London, but then again it might have been a gift and they can't get hold of the receipt.

I'd check their feedback; a lot of private auctions or other A&F/Hollister sales would make me pretty suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice but £36 is a bit steep. If you can afford it then yeah get it. If it were me I'd have a look around a few charity shops first - I got a nice maroon Burton shirt from Oxfam just last week - £6, bargain!

ReputationRep:
    It might be real, however, why would someone sell a brand new jumper for a £64 loss? They could post it back for less if they don't live London, but then again it might have been a gift and they can't get hold of the receipt.

I'd check their feedback; a lot of private auctions or other A&F/Hollister sales would make me pretty suspicious.
    if it turns out to be fake, im well within my rights to claim via ebay because i have proof of them saying its genuine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2906354163...84.m1497.l2648

heres a link to the item,

ReputationRep:
    if it turns out to be fake, im well within my rights to claim via ebay because i have proof of them saying its genuine

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2906354163...84.m1497.l2648

heres a link to the item,
    You are, however, you would need proof that the item was a fake. That probably wouldn't be that easy to get, hence the massive amount of fake Hollister, A&F and Tiffany etc. stuff on ebay. There are reasonably few of these shops in the UK, and even if you're near one not all offer an authentication service.

On top of that some sellers will just open new accounts as their old ones accumulate too much negative feedback from fake items.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy these things on ebay, or that this one is necessarily fake, because it might not be, just that it's very easy to end up paying a lot of money for a copy.

ReputationRep:
    You are, however, you would need proof that the item was a fake. That probably wouldn't be that easy to get, hence the massive amount of fake Hollister, A&F and Tiffany etc. stuff on ebay. There are reasonably few of these shops in the UK, and even if you're near one not all offer an authentication service.

On top of that some sellers will just open new accounts as their old ones accumulate too much negative feedback from fake items.

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy these things on ebay, or that this one is necessarily fake, because it might not be, just that it's very easy to end up paying a lot of money for a copy.
    i would never order from a bulk seller, but this person is only selling this and nothing else abercrombie, so it seems that this person is genuine

apparently it was bought in the NY store, and obviously cannot be returned

so i hope its worth the risk

ReputationRep:
    just recieved a photo of the receipt so all good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skarm)
    £100????
    I think the best thing to go with that jumper is a big sticker on your forehead saying "I am a mug"
    lolololol!

You can buy the same sort of jumper for around £10~£20 : P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    This. :grumble:
    omffgfomfgfomgfomgfogmfomgfomgfo gmofmfgomfogmfomg

Howls moving castle

CALCIFER !!!

ReputationRep:
    EDIT : its worth noting i can buy this for £36, forgot to mention that :P

reposted again

http://www.abercrombie.co.uk/webapp/...d=84605&seq=02

im possibly buying this jumper in navy blue

just wondering what i could wear trouser wise with it

i have a choice of navy blue, caramel or mustard topman chinos

or my darker denim A&F jeans

just wondering if any of these will go together ?

thanks
    Ooh I like the jumper! (I have one exactly like it but its 3/4 sleeve and obviously a more feminine cut )

Caramel or navy blue chinos.

Not mustard = would clash. And wouldn't suggest jeans.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.