My cat is deaf watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellofeeva)
    does it meow in a different way?
    Nope meows like every other cat, especially when he's hungry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    Awww

There used to be a blind horse in a field near my house. When she had a foal, another horse who could see led the foal over to her whenever it needed feeding, because she couldn't find it on her own :moon:
    Wow that's truly amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waliur)
    We tried to handle him when he was a kitten, he'd just jump right off again. Funny thing is whenever someone left the room, just for a minute, he'd suddenly realise he was alone he would scream down the whole house :rolleyes:. Now that he's a bit older he only does it when every is in bed trying to sleep
    As he's deaf, he must be overly sensitive to touch and perhaps as a kitten he felt uncomfortable in the hands of 'foreign' creatures that are not its mother.
    At night mine doesn't allow anyone to sleep either (unless she's really tired) and just runs around from room to room - if the doors are not left open, she makes that annoying sound by scratching her claws into the carpet or doors!

ReputationRep:
    What!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    I miss my cat at uni.

That's pretty cool. What course?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.