Turn on thread page Beta

what are some good clubbing tips? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gorila7)
    Actually i disagree
    Fair enough, please explain.

ReputationRep:
    The more drunk you are, the easier you find it to pull girls.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure your erection is visible. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaperSnowAGhost!)
    Fair enough, please explain.
    Why do girls go clubbing? to get on fit guys like me. So if im grinding her, ofc she wants to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David.holt123)
    If you need to fart, hold it in.
    I let mine off.

I blew her away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gorila7)
    Why do girls go clubbing? to get on fit guys like me. So if im grinding her, ofc she wants to.
    if she consents then fine, but if she doesn't then don't think you are so attractive that she will go for anything.

What a stupid thing to say, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Come from behind and get a good run up [ s]whack[ /s]

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went clubbing I was sexy dancing with this really hot girl for a few minutes, then she asks my name, then when I tell her it she clears off! This is what happens when you don't ask their name first and are fixated on their arse and legs.

ReputationRep:
    The easiest way to pull is to arrange to meet girls there that you know like you. I did this every weekend in my first year and almost never failed to score.

Failing that, just smile at a couple of girls near you and then chat to your mates while you wait for one of them to approach. Works like a charm (unless you look like Herman Munster).

This all sounds so obvious, yet how come every time I go out I see so many guys failing so hard in nightclubs with the same two useless techniques: lame chat up lines and sleezy dance moves?

When will guys learn the golden rule: if you rush a girl into a decision, she will say no. Subtly make her aware of your presence at least five minutes before making your move and it will give her time to decide that you don't look like a rapist.

ReputationRep:
    Dance like this. Girls love it.

EDIT - Ignore the first 15 seconds of noise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skarm)
    Dance like this. Girls love it.

EDIT - Ignore the first 15 seconds of noise.
    dagerindagerindagerindagerin ... dagadagadagadagadagadaga

ReputationRep:
    Law of averages. Guy that gets most rejected gets the most girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Dangermouse)
    Law of averages. Guy that gets most rejected gets the most girls.

lol. That's a classic line of self comforting delusion for perpetual losers. Its like telling yourself "the guy that fails the most exams gets the best grades" just before you get kicked out of uni.

In actual fact, the guy that gets the least rejected gets the most girls, because he's just better at getting girls.

I would go further, and say the guy that truly gets the most girls never gets rejected, because he doesn't even have to hit on girls: they hit on him.

ReputationRep:
    I've never talked to girls in clubs. Normally I just yank them off the dance floor by the vagina with my eyes, like this ----> :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    lol. That's a classic line of self comforting delusion for perpetual losers. Its like telling yourself "the guy that fails the most exams gets the best grades" just before you get kicked out of uni.

In actual fact, the guy that gets the least rejected gets the most girls, because he's just better at getting girls.

I would go further, and say the guy that truly gets the most girls never gets rejected, because he doesn't even have to hit on girls: they hit on him.
    Well I haven't even been clubbing yet, so I don't know for sure, but surely if you try to pull every girl in the club you're bound to get someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Dangermouse)
    Well I haven't even been clubbing yet, so I don't know for sure, but surely if you try to pull every girl in the club you're bound to get someone.
    I can see why you might think that. But once the first five girls reject you the stench of failure and desperation overwhelm the crowd and they're forced to evacuate the building. You might pull the Mike Tyson lookalike dancing by herself if you're very, very lucky.

The easiest way to pull is to not even try to pull. Just try to have fun with your mates and chat to people.

In my experience, if you just look like a cool, popular, good-looking guy having a laugh with his mates then the girls will come up to you. I've pulled many times whilst just standing around in a pub playing pool or darts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David.holt123)
    If you need to fart, hold it in.
    But that's uncomfortable

I prefer to do a 'drive-by' and drop it by another group of males as I walk past and let them take the blame.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I find going to a drinking sesh with strangers first helps, you meet people there and generally you meet a few girls there, then you can dance with them later.. It's worked for me a few times

just find a stool or any elevated piece of floor, place one foot on it, one hand on hip, and the other on the back of your neck. better yet, if you have some sort of prop- like a long pole or something, hold that over your shoulder. This stance radiates sucess. It says, 'I made a good kill'.

This is the best i could find to illustrate the idea. Imagine that man has one foot on a deer.

ReputationRep:
    A firm grip or it might slip out of your hand

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.