Turn on thread page Beta

Football fans - who do you support more? watch

• View Poll Results: Which do you support more?
    Your favourite club
    81.13%
    Your favourite country
    9.43%
    Neither 1 or 2 - I support them equally
    9.43%

ReputationRep:
    Villa and England.

ReputationRep:
    Steaua. I don't give a **** about Romanian NT as they are crap.

ReputationRep:
    Expected more national team lovers on here tbh. Glad the way the results are going though, national tournaments are a pile of poo.
    United are in another league to England in terms of supporting them

ReputationRep:
    Club: Manchester United.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kronic)
    My club.

Apart from the Euros and the World Cup, England play too far apart for me to be interested in them.

Not to mention the fact that with England the selection process is all about what club you play for and not about your ability.
    This.

But I still support England massively when they're on despite the pillock's playing for us. I don't mind Walcott and Man City players, but funny how as soon as a team gets 'Big', loads of their players are in the squad. Was Man United, now Man City.

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham Forest above all (no matter how poor they get).

I (just) remember our last forays in the Premier League, and I still went to games while in League 1. 4th generation fan. I will stick with them through thick and thin.

England are important to me, but I long gave up on ever seeing them lift even the European Championship.

As I occasionally frequent Milan, and as its founder was Nottingham born, I do have an affinity for AC Milan too. But they are second to England.

ReputationRep:
    Norwich City. Saw them against QPR the other day. Fantastic atmosphere.

I do watch England and support them, it's just Norwich are my team as no one else I know supports them) and they play regularly as well compared to England

ReputationRep:
    Everton by a distance. I can understand people not being bothered but actively wanting your country to lose is stupid imo.

ReputationRep:
    England then United. World cups might be played only every 4 years, but the euphoria that surrounds it is unmatched. For England to win the world cup would be a dream.

ReputationRep:
    my country (lithuania) > my hometown club (klaipeda) > my adopted english team (fulham)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    Expected more national team lovers on here tbh. Glad the way the results are going though, national tournaments are a pile of poo.
    United are in another league to England in terms of supporting them
    National team lovers are often quite embarrasing people to be around in this country.

UNITED > ENGLAND.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.