Turn on thread page Beta

weird things in everyday life watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    Cats brawling in the night. sounds like babies crying. KEEP IT DOWN.
    In Australia cat means ******. Completely random and off topic but I don't care!

ReputationRep:
    As I was reading this thread and my brother asked me if id spoken to my dad, i said no and he said 'oh, he'll probably ring in a minute' As he finished saying that, my dad rang!

(Original post by c9dartfinish)
    In Australia cat means ******. Completely random and off topic but I don't care!
    ?

ReputationRep:
    These kinda people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    These kinda people

i wonder what he does for a living ...

ReputationRep:
    I only found out last week my alarm has been going off an hour earlier than i thought for the last month+

ReputationRep:
    Foreskins - I just don't get them

ReputationRep:
    I live on a fairly quite street and you only see a double decker bus or coach go down it rarely (you usually see a small bus go down this road or those privately owned mini buses), i mean like one every few years. Anyway i was walking home from school with my brother and said I haven't seen a double decker bus go down this road in years like a minute later a double decker bus that wasn't in service goes down our road. Me and my brother just looked at each other like wtf?

ReputationRep:
    I remember somewhen last year I would wake up and look at the clock every night for about a week, and it'd always be 11.55, and this happened pretty much every night for about a week, really freaked me out! Then a couple of weeks later the clock stopped working, and lo and behold, the time it stopped on was 11.55...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham22)
    ?
    What kind of ****** would volunteer to have his balls cooked like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i wonder what he does for a living ...
    Speaker of da House

ReputationRep:
    Sleep paralysis :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    Normally in threads like these I'd say something along the lines of "I'm So Academic" but has anybody noticed how scarily absent she's been? I'm wondering who she is now because she must have a new account!

So my weird thing in life is..

"Posting on TSR and NOT immediately being challenged by ISA".

(Original post by Vixen47)
    Sleep paralysis :eek2:
    exactly! it's one of the weirdest things in the world! usually by the time i wake up it's already past, but occasionally i wake up, want to move but just can't! it's such a strange and unsettling feeling even though it normally only lasts for a few seconds.

Or when you pinch a nerve in your arm while asleep and can't feel or move it for a few minutes after waking up.

ReputationRep:
    I was lying in bed listening to auditory hallucinations telling me to do stuff with the radio on. The song finished and the guy on the radio said "these voices in our heads don't exist, but they sure do have some good ideas". I really wouldn't say what they were telling me at the time was a good idea, but WTF.

(Original post by Kayak)
    I remember somewhen last year I would wake up and look at the clock every night for about a week, and it'd always be 11.55, and this happened pretty much every night for about a week, really freaked me out! Then a couple of weeks later the clock stopped working, and lo and behold, the time it stopped on was 11.55...
    you will die at 11.55.

ReputationRep:
    This may be controversial, but the way men apply their 'game'. Typically I mean; not everyone does this. It seems to be the teenage/adolescent male way of picking up women. Nothing of content is actually said, nor is anything that bears any significance at all mentioned... it's as if a series of miscomprehensions are spoken, then eventually, the woman decides to go back and shag/give her number/fool around with the guy.

Seriously, observe the game of a young lad or twenty-something guy in a bar or whatever, or one of your friends. You'll actually be thinking 'the hell was that?' once you finally notice that nothing transpires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayak)
    When at work i rarely look at the clock but i seem to check it in the mornng and it is always 11.11, strange! Yours is far more weird though, especially with the clock stopping i would actually be a bit freaked out by that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elwyn)
    I made it into a 9 a.m. lecture this morning. That was wierd.
    Ahaha !!! That one made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c9dartfinish)
    So if you say, "That's one nice cat", to a person who has a nice feline then ermm... O.O

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.