Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Even though it's completely different, I have a place for midwifery- I believe we share some lectures though

ReputationRep:

(Original post by donnalouise85)
    Wooohooo!! am also starting in Sept for Children's nursing at Salford :-)
    Oh well done looks like we will all be meeting in sept I'm soo excited but nervous bout going x

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone that got in ??? Weres everyone from ??? Excited muchly xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Hi, Im starting at Salford in September doing mental health nursing. Wondered if anyone else on here was?
    Hiya,

I've had an offer for Salford, adult nursing - September 2012 - but I haven't accepted yet. I'm going to wait and see what offers I get all together - I've still got some interviews to go yet.

(Original post by Katielou1)
    Weres everyone from ???
    I'm from Cardiff, so it's going to be a bit mental - all my university options are up north, and in England - it's going to get some getting used to ... different accents and stuff that'll be the weirdest. I said to my friend today "have a cwtch cariad bach" and she was just like ... "ha - you won't be able to say that in England!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lacelicker)
    Hiya,

I've had an offer for Salford, adult nursing - September 2012 - but I haven't accepted yet. I'm going to wait and see what offers I get all together - I've still got some interviews to go yet.

I'm from Cardiff, so it's going to be a bit mental - all my university options are up north, and in England - it's going to get some getting used to ... different accents and stuff that'll be the weirdest. I said to my friend today "have a cwtch cariad bach" and she was just like ... "ha - you won't be able to say that in England!"
    I'm from near huddersfield ... So quite a trek each day but b so worth it x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I am very excited and nervous. I live in Manchester so only 15min drive for me to Salford.

Can't wait to meet you all
    x

ReputationRep:
    I'm from near huddersfield ... So quite a trek each day but b so worth it x
    (Original post by donnalouise85)
    Hiya, I am very excited and nervous. I live in Manchester so only 15min drive for me to Salford.

Can't wait to meet you all
    x
    Everyone I speak to about Salford is commuting each day - I'm really worried that I'll be the only one in halls! :P x

ReputationRep:
    They will others that live in da halls u will be fine... If I was yoUng n had no children I wud b at the halls xxx roll on September xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I put an application in for Salford for Child Nursing through EXTRA (changed my mind about what I wanted to do) but it sounds as if they've already given out quite a few offers, I really hope they're still considering extra applicants, i really want to do this!! Has anyone else applied through extra or knows anyone who has? x

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview for Child Nursing tomorrow, Really nervous! Anyone got any tips on what to expect? x

ReputationRep:
    I have confirmed Salford for my firm choice for Adult nursing, looking forward to meeting you all :hello:

ReputationRep:

Oh well done looks like we will all be meeting in sept I'm soo excited but nervous bout going x
    I will also be doing Childrens Nursing in Sept.I am also really excited too.I am soooo nervous though as i am a mature student.Hoping there are a few more of us 'old fogys'on the course!!! See you Sept x

ReputationRep:
    Hea, I had a interview for adult nursing on the 9th February. Still waiting for a reply but salford seemed a really nice uni. Anyone esle applied for Adult nursing September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyb)
    I will also be doing Childrens Nursing in Sept.I am also really excited too.I am soooo nervous though as i am a mature student.Hoping there are a few more of us 'old fogys'on the course!!! See you Sept x
    Hiya, how long did you have to wait before you got your offer for children's at Salford? I had my interview last week but not very positive about how it went, i just want to know and get it over with haha. I will be 27 if i get in this year so feeling old hahahaha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXRhiannonXx)
    Hiya, how long did you have to wait before you got your offer for children's at Salford? I had my interview last week but not very positive about how it went, i just want to know and get it over with haha. I will be 27 if i get in this year so feeling old hahahaha x
    I am 26 this year .. I had interview beginning of nov n heard bk January but people have being hearing sooner.. It's awful waiting I thort my interview wa shocking I was a nervous wreck lol xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyb)
    Oh well done I no I am so nervous .... Do u. Live local or will u b travelling xc

ReputationRep:
    I am 26 this year .. I had interview beginning of nov n heard bk January but people have being hearing sooner.. It's awful waiting I thort my interview wa shocking I was a nervous wreck lol xxxx

Aww I only had mine last Monday and already getting impatient I really dont think it went well at all. I know of people that had interview Nov and still dont know, they did say will defo know by begining of April so not to long haha xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXRhiannonXx)
    Hi Rhiannon,
    I went for my interview Nov last year n waited till mid feb for an offer,12 weeks!!!But worth the wait.....good luck hun xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh well done I no I am so nervous .... Do u. Live local or will u b travelling xc
    I live in Denton,Manchester so only a bus/train ride x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I live just down the road from the uni which is handy. Am doing mental health, can't wait. Have still not heard anything about applying for the bursary yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.