Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My interview is tomorrow as well JMU is my first choice now that Manchester have said no, so i really need to do well tomorrow I'll just have to hope this test goes okay and that i know the science question they ask in the interview :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redmike_f)
    My interview is tomorrow as well JMU is my first choice now that Manchester have said no, so i really need to do well tomorrow I'll just have to hope this test goes okay and that i know the science question they ask in the interview :confused:
    Hey Manchester isn't all that great .

I posted a few stuff: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1850063

:woo: another one who wants to go Liverpool :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Hey Manchester isn't all that great .

I posted a few stuff: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1850063

:woo: another one who wants to go Liverpool :rofl:
    I was just looking through and i feel a bit better about the test i hope its as easy as you say! and as i said its just the science questions they throw in im nervous about

ah well fingers crossed for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Same, how did you all find it?
    i found the test awful, apart from the essay question which i loved lol, but hated the maths questions, pretty much failed them but got an offer! you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aya1)
    i found the test awful, apart from the essay question which i loved lol, but hated the maths questions, pretty much failed them but got an offer! you?
    Yeah I got one . Where else have you applied? Are you planning on firming Liverpool :love:

ReputationRep:
    okay, so i attended the interview and aptitude test yesterday, i personally thought it went okay and it went much better than i thought and with other people doing awful in both of these and getting an offer i thought i would be okay?
    Now, i've just received an offer... from liverpool john moores... for applied pharmaceutical sciences?
    i mean what the
    i personally feel like i've been treated unfairly, and as this was meant to be my insurance, as i have no other choices left (apart from my firm) this is gutting news.
    I know on the day they said to contact them if we feel they've made an unfair decision, does anyone know how i can do this? extremely upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Issy123)
    okay, so i attended the interview and aptitude test yesterday, i personally thought it went okay and it went much better than i thought and with other people doing awful in both of these and getting an offer i thought i would be okay?
    Now, i've just received an offer... from liverpool john moores... for applied pharmaceutical sciences?
    i mean what the
    i personally feel like i've been treated unfairly, and as this was meant to be my insurance, as i have no other choices left (apart from my firm) this is gutting news.
    I know on the day they said to contact them if we feel they've made an unfair decision, does anyone know how i can do this? extremely upset.
    That sucks . You can email them for a review, but the thing the course is probably full for Pharmacy now

ReputationRep:
    That sucks . You can email them for a review, but the thing the course is probably full for Pharmacy now
    Thats true but they do have a few more interview days left so maybe i could still try? I haven't got much to lose from Liverpool John Moores anyway apart from the offer in pharmaceutical sciences that i don't really want :/

ReputationRep:
    Thats true but they do have a few more interview days left so maybe i could still try? I haven't got much to lose from Liverpool John Moores anyway apart from the offer in pharmaceutical sciences that i don't really want :/
    Id try it anyway, just go for it and they'll probably give you it!

ReputationRep:
    Id try it anyway, just go for it and they'll probably give you it!
    I think i will! Better than thinking about what could be! anyway, enough of my woes 8-) you got any offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    I think i will! Better than thinking about what could be! anyway, enough of my woes 8-) you got any offers yet?
    Only from LJMU for Pharmacy, got some random open day for Bath...but thinking it might be just a formality then offer . Other than that nada

ReputationRep:
    Only from LJMU for Pharmacy, got some random open day for Bath...but thinking it might be just a formality then offer . Other than that nada
    Bath may turn out to be an offer tbf and at least you've got LJMU's offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I have an interview for Pharmacy next week and Im really worried. Just wondering what kind of questions will be asked ?? seriously freaking out....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanCar)
    Hi guys I have an interview for Pharmacy next week and Im really worried. Just wondering what kind of questions will be asked ?? seriously freaking out....
    Just have a read of the recent JMLU Pharmacy threads, there's this one and one more. They have a ton of information on both the interview and aptitude test. (Cant believe they're still interviewing lol, it's been ages!)

ReputationRep:
    anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu like me? we could be bezzies on faceyb...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu like me? we could be bezzies on faceyb...
    I have an interview next week
    Might firm it if i get an offer

bfflzlzxoxoxo ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanCar)
    Me too!

21st?

ReputationRep:
    ya mines on the 21st too! at 12:15 pm! Kinda nervous about it though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    I have an interview next week
    Might firm it if i get an offer

bfflzlzxoxoxo ahaha
    wooooo ill mail you my facebook url thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    wooooo ill mail you my facebook url thing
    You're firming too? Winnnnn!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.