Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Zante 2012 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephiejayne)
    I'm going to Zante 21st 28th too! Where are you flying from? X
    Gatwick I think, you? x

ReputationRep:
    We went mid july last year and it was definitely BUZZING then, i cant imagine it being too dead in june.. was seriously packed when we were there.

ReputationRep:
    Think the main season is about end of May to September.
    3 days till we leave woop woop.
    Hope it'll be busy, but not to crowded.

ReputationRep:
    Im going zante 5th July for aw week with a few of my mates. cant wait anyone know any good places to visit thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be out there for 3 months ! im working at linkers bar we have 3 euro bands which gets you into our events and 241 drinks ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheza)
    Does anyone know if it will be busy the start of june , say around the 10th ?
    im flying out on the 11th, working at linekers bar, apparently theres people there already and all the people start going tomorrow x

ReputationRep:
    Just booked a last minute deal. Flying out on the 25th from gatwick!!! Judging by the groups on facebook it's going to be fairly busy x

ReputationRep:
    I've just got back from a week in Laganas and it got busier as the week got on
    Took £350 and spent £300
    You can get a 3 course meal and 4 pints of beer/cocktails for 15euro and sometimes free shots thrown in
    Bars sometimes do all you can drink for as little as 10 euro and general prices are 2 cocktails and 4 shots for 5 euro
    I went out 6 of the 7 nights I was there and bought 2 boat trips, foam party and a carnival night out from reps. The only thing I could've spent more money on was boat or quad bike hire but that's only about 20euro per person per day

ReputationRep:
    Is it just british tourists in zante or are there any other nationalities there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_TJ)
    Gatwick I think, you? x
    Same! Flying with strategic morning flight!

ReputationRep:
    Me and elven of my girl friends are going the same week, did you find anything on ?

ReputationRep:
    Leaving for Zante next thursday (28th June) for a week, so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone gonna go to the White Party? I don't know if you're meant to buy tickets before you go or when you're there?! The Party-O site says to get them before you go, but idk if thats just because they want you to buy them from there...?

Help!

ReputationRep:
    What are the "pink partys" and the "white partys" ?x
    1st July - 8th so excited!

(Original post by hannahc16)
    Anyone gonna go to the White Party? I don't know if you're meant to buy tickets before you go or when you're there?! The Party-O site says to get them before you go, but idk if thats just because they want you to buy them from there...?

Help!
    https://www.facebook.com/frankiedoc?...87729774579072 x

(Original post by hannahc16)

Help!

ReputationRep:
    wooops didn't mean to quote you twice!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody fancy hitting zante for either of the last 2 weeks of july for some serious drinking and partying

Facebook me darren grady if interested

ReputationRep:
    Hiya mate, I'm looking at booking the exact same week but for this year. Was it any good and was it busy?

ReputationRep:
    Is zante any good in August? We are thinking about going around the 9th for a week!

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.