Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

hey! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hummi_C)
    Aha our school makes us do loads more than everyone else -.- but i'm coping
    lool i dunno how, i'd be dying :s but well done:')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluelle)
    lool i dunno how, i'd be dying :s but well done:')
    Haha you'd be fine, it really isn't that bad... just requires kinda failing geography ;)

ReputationRep:
    Haha you'd be fine, it really isn't that bad... just requires kinda failing geography
    whaaaaat. nah, geographys the easiest, you'll do fine lool :')

ReputationRep:
    it is not, i'm so bad at it it's actually laughable! i scraped a C in the exam, and only got a B in the controlled assessment :p

ReputationRep:
    It said so welcome ourselves into tsr so.....hi i guess

I'm in the middle of doing my gcse's, and thought having this account would come in useful haha
    Welcome to the forums. . Hope your exams are going well, I've got one left

ReputationRep:
    That kind of evens out your grade doesnt it? How many exams 4 geog have you got left?

ReputationRep:
    just one, and if i mess it up i'm going to actually die. I don't fail exams. ever.

ReputationRep:
    ahaha year 10 aswell ;P cant wait for this year to finish
    Omg sames but i miss the last 2 weeks for work experience in health and social care how are exams going for you? xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Haha im never happy with a C. I need a B or an A. Im resitting my maths exam

ReputationRep:
    Same.. i gave up in geography though, i decided i was really not going anywhere with it so i'll be... content with a C ( i get A's and A*s in everything else, so it's all good :')

ReputationRep:
    Aww youre too clever!! I never get A*... i took history and i pretty much regret it :/ :P

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    it is not, i'm so bad at it it's actually laughable! i scraped a C in the exam, and only got a B in the controlled assessment
    haha its so easy! and you'll get a B overall right? BE HAPPY, if i got a B i'd be crying out of joy for days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolver72)
    Welcome to the forums. . Hope your exams are going well, I've got one left
    hahah thankyou! and you're so lucky seriously. Do you think you did okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adeena123)
    Omg sames but i miss the last 2 weeks for work experience in health and social care how are exams going for you? xxxx
    oh i havent actually heard of health and social care, but it sounds cool. (apart form the fact you missed so much of it) ahaha uhm awful, i have like 7 exams after half term and i havent started revising yet, im gonna die.

ReputationRep:
    haha its so easy! and you'll get a B overall right? BE HAPPY, if i got a B i'd be crying out of joy for days;)
    But i'm too much of a perfectionist to just get a B, it just massively depresses me :(

ReputationRep:
    oh i havent actually heard of health and social care, but it sounds cool. (apart form the fact you missed so much of it) ahaha uhm awful, i have like 7 exams after half term and i havent started revising yet, im gonna die.
    Haha its a BTEC course that they started. You'll do fine!! I only have 2 exams now did my eng lit today :P i really go over the top on revision co my friends say i "over-revise" lol :P xxxx

ReputationRep:
    hahah thankyou! and you're so lucky seriously. Do you think you did okay?
    Haha, with any luck. It's SQA exams, because I'm in Scotland, so I think they're earlier than GSCEs?

ReputationRep:
    But i'm too much of a perfectionist to just get a B, it just massively depresses me
    ohhh, so you're one of those people who gets an A and then starts crying because you expected and A*, whilst everyone else around you is just there cajj with their C's and D's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adeena123)
    Haha its a BTEC course that they started. You'll do fine!! I only have 2 exams now did my eng lit today :P i really go over the top on revision co my friends say i "over-revise" lol :P xxxx
    haha you're so lucky you're able to revise. I actually dont know how to revise, ive ever revised in my life i dont even know how i managed to get the grades i have:L but you'll end up get really good results though

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 23, 2012
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.