?
Report 7 years ago
Eeny, meeny, miny, mo....
Dmon1Unlimited
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If both of them were of age that could take care of themselves and somebody had to die then the utilitarian view would be to ask to kill yourself and spare the two given that you are old compared to them (unless circumstances are present that say otherwise). While best, it is an awful position to be in. If not. Again youngest take priority. But this is only if I absolutely had to, that there are no other ways.

Though rather than actually choose between kids, what about just lunging at the *******....? I'd rather kill the child killer than have my kid go
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have three children. A girl aged almost 7, a boy aged almost 5, and a boy aged almost 3. There is no way on this earth that I could ever EVER choose the life of one over the others. Never. It's impossible. As some people have said already - I'd be begging to be killed myself rather than my children be killed. Whether that's "one of the options" or not isn't really the point - I'd damn well be doing it anyway!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.41%
No (138)
74.59%

Watched Threads