Is it wrong of me to be angry with her? Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by monk_keys)
It was an observation not advice.
When i told her i was getting rid of the stuff i said to her it felt wrong of me to have them as she doesnt want to know me anymore and i meant it when i said to her that i hope she that i hope she has a happy life and gets everything she wishes for. It may seem like i was being bitter the way i wrote it in the OP but when i messaged her i meant it in a nice way
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Freier._.lance)
We can't really help you unless you tell us what you did.

(Original post by emilie18)
To be honest, it depends on what you did... What did you do?

(Original post by Hopple)
You're anonymous, say what you did.
We both used to mess around on my fb and to annoy me she messaged a bunch of people on my fb a fake number(including her ex who is on my fb but ive never spoken to) then i messaged her ex saying "i love you (her name here)". this ex was from around 3 years ago and she doesnt speak to him and they were together for 2 months...he replied "huh" and then i replied "um nothing" and he replied "ok". Which was the end of it yes it seems really stupid to me aswell now She got really pissed off saying how could i do this whats he going to think but what i did had no effect on them as they dont even talk and she has said before how she isnt bothered about him anymore.
emilie18
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's 50:50. You both acted immaturely, neither of you should be angry, this is just not worth the drama.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
So she unblocked me on whatsapp and i told her to ring me and we just spoke for 2 and a half hours...everythings back to normal well as close as we can get so far.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads