je t'aime
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Chiringuito)
You applied when you were 15?! :O Or by underage do you mean under 18? I was still 16 when I applied and I agree it was a nightmare finding stuff that I could do, but luckily for a lot of things you had to be 16, rather than 18
Well I was 15 when I was looking for work ex but had turned 16 by the time I applied- in my county you have to be 17 for any hospital work ex- and by the time I was 17 I had 2 offers so it seemed pointless during exams. Thinking of going back to do some now I've finished though
Rob16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
For me I would say the waiting, or possibly nailing the PS. I didn't really do any interview prep, but if I had I imagine that part would have been tiresome and stressful... the interviews themselves aren't that bad (waiting to go into the rooms however is awful :P ) but once you get in there an get into the swing of things its just a conversation really!
gozatron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not the type of person that gets stressed/nervous easily so there wasn't a time i could say i was particularly emotionally but if i had to pick something i'd go for choosing which med schools to apply to initially. Some very tough choices; a few regrets maybe!
Girl.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
f) getting work experience/ extra curricular type things. And the wondering if they're actually useful/enough...
Doctor-to-be
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Being rejected and then reapplying. Sooooo much self-doubt creeps in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads