Are including Asian girls as well. Or just black

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Mick.w
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SweetReality)
I know it's wrong to hate black people, equality and all that.

But I just don't like black girls - or more specifically, the ones in my area. I find their weaves annoying, especially when they pat it, and it always stinks in the summer.

I also don't like the fact that everywhere I go, I see black girls wearing the tightest clothes ever, looking very, very fake. It just irritates me, for some reason.

And whenever I see a black girl, I just feel so infuriated I walk on the other side of the road and steer well clear.

I'm aware how stupid I sound, but this is just driving me insane. Does anyone know how I can get rid of these feelings, cause I'm seriously not racist.
ah yes because scotland is known for its large black community.

troll...
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mick.w)
ah yes because scotland is known for its large black community.

troll...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ifeoma_Dieke
R4INBOW
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Srry but you are racist.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Mick.w
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
this is your evidence of a large black community in scotland...?
Mick.w
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
so a racist troll... and then all the spama posted by ghole454 such as this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2069044

i mean wow... the mods are on FIRE today...
bellazz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
just ignore them..and remain in a circle of white girls
LeonTheMystery
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SweetReality)
I know it's wrong to hate black people, equality and all that.

But I just don't like black girls - or more specifically, the ones in my area. I find their weaves annoying, especially when they pat it, and it always stinks in the summer.

I also don't like the fact that everywhere I go, I see black girls wearing the tightest clothes ever, looking very, very fake. It just irritates me, for some reason.

And whenever I see a black girl, I just feel so infuriated I walk on the other side of the road and steer well clear.

I'm aware how stupid I sound, but this is just driving me insane. Does anyone know how I can get rid of these feelings, cause I'm seriously not racist.
Mate you are a legit racist, why do you feel the need to hate on black girls, fair enough if don’t like a girl because her weave is stinking or she looks fake then just say that you don’t need to bring color into it...get educated it’s not just black girls who wear weave, i know many white girls and some Pilipino girls who have weaves, your views are stereotypical.
I just hate when a person says stuff like.. I hate black/white/Asian people that...
if you’re going to dislike a person then dislike them(that’s your own problem), the color of a person skin should not come into it.
*smh* I don’t understand racist ppl man.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads