The Student Room Group

Sexiest British Athletes

Scroll to see replies

Max Whitlock is doing it for me and just look at the positions he can get into :wink:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/b5uf5WRgrXI/FIG+Artistic+Gymnastics+Olympic+Qualification/fRBFDt6R_DS/Max+Whitlock
Original post by HuyTaa
jessica ennis.

She's so incredibly average it's unbelievable. Can't see what the hype about her is but I guess people are easily fooled by stupidly air brushed photos.
Jess Ennis, Victoria Pendleton, Zara Dempsey, Tonia Couch Lousie Hazel.

The fact they are damn good at what they do is definitely part of it.
Reply 23
Jennie Finch ma favorite :wink:
Zoe Smith. She looks fiiiinnnnee.
Reply 25
Original post by bellazz
Jennie Finch ma favorite :wink:

Thread title: Sexiest British Athletes.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by barnetlad
If Pippa Middleton had been in the beach volleyball team.....

then everybody would realise her ass isn't anything special?
There's a load of athletes who we're yet to see/hear of in events that are not so popular so keep an eye out during the games and maybe we'll find someone who can rival Jessica Ennis (judging by the thread so far and the hype in general she's clearly leading).

Other than Ennis, when it comes to British athletes I'm most familiar with tennis players so I'll go for:

Laura Robson: LR.jpg

Anne Keothavong: AK.jpg
Reply 28
I quite fancy Gemma Gibbons, Judo -73kg

gemmagibbons.png
Tom Daley
Jessica Ennis
Pretty much all the gymnasts. :lol:

And there's a swimmer as well but I've forgotten her name. But I haven't got a clue about half the people who are going to be in the Olympics anyway so this list will probably be updated as the games go on.
:love:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by aspirinpharmacist

And there's a swimmer as well but I've forgotten her name. But I haven't got a clue about half the people who are going to be in the Olympics anyway so this list will probably be updated as the games go on.
:love:

As someone on the previous page suggested, maybe it's Keri-Anne Payne?

talented and gorgeous
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Dagnabbit
As someone on the previous page suggested, maybe it's Keri-Anne Payne?

Yes! That's her!
jessica ennis
keri payne- saw her in the metro today :wink:
louise hazel is ok
Victoria Pendleton

:mmm:
Reply 35
Why so limited to only British athletes?
Reply 36
Not really aware of who many of them are but googling the names that are coming up a lot on here I'd say we're seriously lacking in the looks department if Tom Daly is supposed to be one of the hottest..
Original post by Dagnabbit
Secondly, the biggest irony is that Tobin exercises fairly regularly and likes to keep fit so she's much more the athlete than you will ever be Mr or Mrs Drive-By-Negger

I didnt neg you but how is she more than an athlete than me?
Reply 38
I was going to say victoria pendleton's nice, and Zoe Smith, the weightlifter actually.

Why does every thread like this have to become so creepy, some of you need to calm down... darn weirdos
Ennis? **** no.

Quick Reply

Latest