Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does any one actually know any details about Windsor House?

ReputationRep:
    All i know is, apparently they are brand new no one has lived in them yet as i have been told

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into windsor house as well, but I am in block A flat 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurieannie)
    Looks like I'm in the same flat as you, House B, Flat 1, Room 4 lol. How about you Lauren?
    Hi there I am in block H, flat 1, room 2. What course are you on:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Anyone in Brook Street Halls of Residence Block H Flat 1?:headfire::headfire:

ReputationRep:
    Nopee im in windsor

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'm in the same flat as you, House B, Flat 1, Room 4 lol. How about you Lauren?
    What are you doing for freshers tickets and stuff!?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea :/

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking, flat party on arrival day?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a good idea :P

ReputationRep:
    Flat party sounds good lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benlaycock)
    What are you doing for freshers tickets and stuff!?
    i have no idea, lol. but if we go freshers parties i say we all go together my friend but i didnt know we had to have tickets for all the events. i guess we can sort it out when we are there and decided what we wanna do together and what not to do.

ps: i dont plan things, i just wait till it happens lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea Trew)
    Hi there I am in block H, flat 1, room 2. What course are you on:cool:
    im doing criminological psychology, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea, lol. but if we go freshers parties i say we all go together my friend but i didnt know we had to have tickets for all the events. i guess we can sort it out when we are there and decided what we wanna do together and what not to do.

yeah i do the same just wait and see what happens sounds like a good idea! Apparently we can get wristbands to or something

ReputationRep:

We've got to go down to the SU to pick up wrist bands and they cover the whole of freshers! Plus I have a set of speakers that will suit the flat just fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benlaycock)
    We've got to go down to the SU to pick up wrist bands and they cover the whole of freshers! Plus I have a set of speakers that will suit the flat just fine
    Oh okay then so, are we gonna stay in the flat for the first night to have this flat party or are we gonna be going to the welcome party? well we can go and reach the SU bar and get these tickets as soon as i decide which parties i wanna go to anyway.... lol good good (Y)

SIX MORE DAYS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SammyGee93)
    yeah i do the same just wait and see what happens sounds like a good idea! Apparently we can get wristbands to or something
    I heard something about wristbands too sammy but i have no idea lol, when we get there i am sure we will find out soon enough lol. Have you found out what flat your in yet ??

ReputationRep:
    I heard something about wristbands too sammy but i have no idea lol, when we get there i am sure we will find out soon enough lol. Have you found out what flat your in yet ??
    Yeahh most likely no i havnt yet.. i had a letter last week saying i was in brooke street! So i rang them up and they said it was a mistake.. so i should know now this week hopefully! Im looking forward to meeting you all! Haha not long now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm in Windsor .. Block C Flat 3 Room 6. Studying film and tv production.. Anyone seen any pictures of windsor yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanMalonga)
    Hey, I'm in Windsor .. Block C Flat 3 Room 6. Studying film and tv production.. Anyone seen any pictures of windsor yet?
    Awesomeeee no i havnt seen any yet! :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 11, 2013

University open days

• Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Mar '19
    Society and Health Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Mar '19
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.